Newbies To Ttr-traveling July 8-13; Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 2Puck, Mar 7, 2020.

1. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    All great ideas above from the seasoned vets. Here’s just a few from us. W

BOOK THE BOOB CRUISE AHEAD OF TIME!

Get a couple bottles of your favorite booze at the duty free store in the airport. Just something to enjoy in the room between activities.

Depending where you’re room is, bring a small collapsible cooler for ice.

We’ll miss y’all by a week but from one Texan couple to another...you’re going to have a Texas sized great time!

2. 2Puck

2Puck Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Never thought of a cooler? Curious...What would we use this for? I did read that Yeti's are a good idea. I've heard from many to eat as soon as we get to the report and to pack swimwear in case the room isn't ready. #GoBigorGoHome #TexasStyle

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Awesome! So, we will see you guys then. Thanks for the great advice. We really enjoy reading about this resort and it only makes us more excited to meet everyone.

4. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    LOVE IT! We are definitely going to start shopping now for those "unappropriate" wardrobe items. One question, do the men typically dress in theme too?

5. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    The small collapsible cooler is to keep ice in. Unless you’re staying in the tower it’s a long walk to the ice machine. But, if you fill the cooler up once a day, you’ll always have ice for your drinks.

6. candyum08

candyum08 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Guys dress up! Not as many as the ladies, but there are definitely guys there that aren’t afraid to go all in. Whatever makes the both of you comfortable. He may be ok with some theme night outfits (looks like he already has a Greek/Roman outfit For toga) but less so for another. Just have him bring what he’s comfortable with, or more importantly, what you’d like to see him in.

7. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote :One question, do the men typically dress in theme too ?"
    Go naked... oh,. maybe not that far, especially with security around, maybe leave that for 2nd night LOL. Not sure what your nights are but don't overdo the expense think outside the box, there used to be a great one...ABC night …. (Anything But Clothes..) that got the thought process going.. nights like white and red night were always fairly easy, if they have retro night, you probably have a pair of flairs (what ever they are) in the closet, just remember Mrs 2Puck has got to have room in the case for her 50 million CFM's (nice shoes)… very important and always take preference over what the men take !!! glad your warming to the spirit (on that front) take Fireball for the Boobs Cruise, you'll be everyones friend whether you like 'em or not.....

8. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    LOL! Very true! We've been to theme night clubs before, but the men rarely participate. He's game either way, to an extent.

9. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Okay!! For drinks in your room..... I gotcha! Great idea :) Do they have bottled water/soda, etc to keep in your room?

10. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    LOL! Love the way you guys think! Ya'll (Texas slang) must be the life of the party! I cannot wait to shop for the theme nights. I'm (wifey) still debating the Boobs Cruise...seems really fun. I game game for others topless, just not sure i'm ready to take that plunge. Hubby is happy with whatever :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice