Newbies To Desire

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by kansasgirl5486, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We started as TTR people, but tried DRM and loved it. Now that would be the only place we ever went if it wasn’t so dang expensive. We will be there the first week in September as well. Hit us up and we will show you around.

2. Rolexxx

Rolexxx Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The question must have been answered numerous times already.... We are a married couple for almost 20 years. We have been to Cancun almost annually and have been to most couple only resorts. We are open minded but not in the lifestyle. We are curious about trying a clothing optionnal resort but I guess we need to take baby steps. We are friendly but laid back, meaning that clubbing, foam parties, raves etc been there and done that. From reading other post, we think that Desire Resorts would be better for us. What should we truly expect at Desire, what is the "etiquette". I know my wife is self consious of her body and may feel intimidated....Any "intel" would be appreciated. Thanks!

3. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    No one cares about age or body type. Don’t worry about the lifestyle thing. It will be a nonissue. It is about 50/50. Be friendly and get involved as much as you want. This is the most accepting place on the planet. If you want to get away from the party, there are plenty of places for that. Pearl has a quite end of the pool. If you want to get away from the crowd. I recommend bellying up to the pool bar and meet friendly people.
    Be sure to checkout the theme nights. Try to participate in a few at least. You will be glad you did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice