Newbies Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Maple703, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Maple703

Maple703 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jan/February overlappers..I must start by saying this was the most fun we have had in years!!! Check in was swift. Thanks to our Cancun care buddies we knew how to dodge the timeshare lady. Our room was on 3rd floor overlooking patios. I worried about late night stair climbing in stripper heels..but was barefoot every night by bedtime. Our room was very nice, sexy pool and ocean view, clean, comfortable. First stop the sexy pool..it wasn't 15min before we recognized CCC people and started chatting. 25 min in, my new CCC girlfriends encouraged me to "lose the top"..."the first time is the hardest" :)It really is the people that make the resort.

We met an unbelievably wide range of people... Brits, fellow yanks... Tons of awesome Canadians.... And nearly everyone was warm and interesting. We certainly met some people we hope to run into again in the future.

The food was very good overall. The Asian fusion and Italian restaurants were our faves. The sexy coffee is a show that is not to be missed.

The drinks certainly kept the party going throughout our five nights there, with the much-needed potassium from our favorite, the drunk monkeys,preventing what would surely have been chronic leg cramps from mucho late-night dancing at Paty Os.
    We danced in a rainstorm, skinny dipped with new friends, got couple massages, drank, got offered hookers from a cabbie and laughed till our faces ached.
    Do the theme nights, talk to strangers, take your top off.. And realize if "real life" was more like Temptations, everyone would smile more..;) already looking forward to next year...

2. ag82

ag82 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice concise report ... Reading a first timer report makes us also feel comfortable... Cant wait to be there in march... Did you guys do the Boobs Cruise ?

3. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    Great first timer report! So often, before a couple's first trip they post on here that they are so nervous about going for the first time. Your report should help those who expect a stressful introduction to the resort. Just be yourselves and have fun...like the two of you found out.

4. Maple703

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our stay was in between boobs cruises..:( but I hear it's a blast. Next time :) I've been thinking of all the CCC "helps" that really helped.. Here is a couple.. 1. Tip housekeeper and ask for extra h2o and towels for your room 2. Bring bubba mugs 3. Avoid time share lady ( it's tough to lie and b rude but it's a relief to not have to deal) 4. Make dinner plans with new friends ( we eat together every night..it's a great time to "double date". 5. Take powdered Gatorade or pedilyte ( in case u over do it). 6. Don't let body image get in your way of fun. There are all types here.. From quite large to very tiny.. We all danced together in out lingerie..:) 7. Do the theme nights.. I know.. I'm from the mid west and putting on a naughty school girl get up was kinda scary.. But it's like Halloween and it makes it SO fun..8. Take a beach bag.. It's nice to not have to run to your room 9. Talk to people..a simple "it's our first time", where are you from? What is that purple shit you are drinking?" Everyone was nice.. :)

5. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Yay! So happy for you! We leave in 11 sleeps and we're newbies too!

6. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    As a repeater it's great to read a newbies trip report...makes us vaguely remember our first time and why we're heading back for our 10th time.

Sounds like another set of repeaters has been born!

D

7. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    I wish we'd discovered CCC before our first trip last January, it would've made the trip a lot more fun. Walking into Paty'o's the first night and seeing many sexy women wearing a men's white dress shirt was confusing until we starting asking around :)

April was a whole other story lol

8. TomCole

TomCole Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We loved meeting you both and always kept running into each other but wished we got to party more! Hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Maple703

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Mr. Maple" here... just some additional thoughts...

The music from Paty O's, was certainly VERY audible from our room, which was directly at the top of the stairs beside the Paty O's grill. Still, it didn't really affect our sleep. Most nights, we had danced ourselves into near exhaustion downstairs and generally fell fast asleep. I can understand why people tend to shy away from that area. We may next time as well. But, like I said, it certainly didn't bother us, per se.

THE PEOPLE: I feel a need to again stress how great the vast majority of the people we met were. Friendly, non-judgemental, joyous... If Temptation was a nation, we'd certainly become Temptationistas. It truly is the people who make this place so special. Of course, it doesn't hurt having as a partner such an outgoing "people person" as my Tash. :) I am a lucky, lucky man.

She also did a great job of following the advice found here on CC to help make it a more pleasant getaway. The powdered Gatorade/Pedialyte/Propel packets turned out to be especially helpful. That, along with her advice to TALK TO PEOPLE will equal a wonderful time for pretty much anyone who visits.

And, yes, we will almost certainly become repeaters. And, hopefully, we'll see some familiar faces along with those of friends we haven't yet made.

PS: We did use USA Transfers... pretty much without a hitch... although we did have kind of a tough time finding our guy on arrival in cancun. But there are just so many people out there holding up signs. But once you're actually outside the airport, just ask anyone, and they're very helpful in helping you find your actual company. We'll likely use them again.

10. Maple703

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed... it would have been nice getting to know TomCole better. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice