newbies no more TTR trip report 4/28-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by mpb&thp, May 13, 2014.

1. mpb&thp

mpb&thp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I'm sitting in the airport and my flight is delayed, so I might as well get started on our trip report.

Day 1-April 28

Flights went off without a hitch and we landed on time in Cancun at 10:30 am, made it through customs and hooked up with our USA transfer guide (whom we booked through cancuncare. We waited about 10 min before we were introduced to our driver who called himself Sal pal. This guy was amazing with the most impeccable English! He had hubby and I laughing the whole way to TTR. It took around 20-25 min to arrive but ride was really enjoyable. The USA transfer process seamless and needless to say we will be booking USA Transfers every time we vaca in Cancun.

Upon our arrival our room was wasn't ready but we didn't expect it to be since we arrived around 11:30 am. I did the express check in so when we got there all our paperwork was ready and all we needed to do was sign on the dotted line. I have had no experience with not doing express check in so I'm not sure if there was a difference but it was fast process to us. FYI they told us to come back at 12:45-1pm for our room assignment. Before v we were let loose we were whisked to Patty whom I assume was a time share agent. However, once we told her we were students (half truth, I had just finished college for good a month before!) she just gave us our maps and sent us on our way. I think hubby and I can use the college excuse for at least the next 5yrs lol.

They wrist banded us so that while we waited we could eat, drink, etc. Of course we headed to the buffet area and got started on mimosas!! From our seats in the buffet it looked like a game of strip know that song was going on at the sexy pool. The DJ would play a song and if you didn't know it, u loss a item. Hubby and I both thought man the pool looked a little empty, we later found out that there was a boob cruise going out that day. So after we ate and window watched the activities time was around 12:15pm and I was starting to get a little antsy about our room. I didn't want to get stuck with a room near patty O's and I knew which buildings I wanted due to research on cancuncare, so I had hubby go inquiry about if any rooms were available in our requested buildings. To our luck a room in the 2000 block was available, since this was more of the quieter areas.

Once getting settled we threw our swimsuits on and headed down to the sexy pool. While it was kind of empty, there was still enough people to mingle with. The first people we met were two friends a girl and a guy who were leaving the next day. This is also were I met and acquired Gregory!!!!. The guy held Gregory which was a giant floaty in shape of a dick :huepfen013: when the guy found out we were there celebrating my Bday he passed Gregory on to me :birthday: but first he made me promise that I would find someone to pass it onto before we left.

Initially hubby and I was like look at all the boobs like little teenagers lol. Although we knew from cancuncare that 90% of women would be top less, since we have never been to a top less resort before you have to experience before you get used to it. After about a hour the Boob's were like a pair of legs.

Once retired to our time we slept right through dinner. Got up to get ready for theme night!!!! Which was rave night. Upon arriving to Patty O's about 1/3 of the folks were dressed. The DJ was awesome, drinks were flowing, everyone was dancing. We had a blast! On this night we meet the tutu guys group. One of whom was the other half of beachbelle and had the awesome glow in the dark April to mayniacs crossover bracelets. Yay we acquired out first cancuncare bracelets. The music ended around 2 am wish, which we were sad about because we were still ready to party!!!! (We later found out this was an awesome time to end if you don't want to sleep the day away because u stayed up to six am lol). We turned in excited for the next day!!!

** to be continued, boarding time and I'm going to try to add pics to our album before the flight takes off. ( sorry this review is so long)

2. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Love detailed reviews! Thank you! Can't wait to hear more ;)

3. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    sounds like a great start!

4. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A lot more fun than Orange Beach or Gulf Shores !!!

5. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    THAT was Gregory!!! I saw the woman you must have passed him on to after you left walking around with him!! lol And she would have him posted at her sliding glass doors - HILARIOUS!!! lol

6. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    never feel bad about a great report. I love reading a detailed report, makes me feel like I'm back in heaven myself.

7. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Bring on day #2, please!

8. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    TTR Newbies No More....Great TR....Thanks for sharing...Anxiously waiting for part 2....:aktion069:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice