Newbies No More (trip review April 9-16)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by DOUBLE G 9, Apr 17, 2015.

1. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Was TTR everything we expected for our first trip? NO; it was more!!!

I will try to keep this as short as possible. Our flight and USA Transfers to the resort went flawlessly and we arrived at TTR @ approx. 10:30am. As expected, are rooms were not available yet, but check in was very quick, and no excessive pressure was placed on us to go through a premier membership presentation. A polite "we're good, but thank you anyway" was all it took, and we were off to the closest restroom to change into our suits and head to the sexy pool. I may as well have had the word "cursed" tattooed on my forehead. I was slightly surprised to find the sexy pool rocking despite the early hour. We dropped our carryon's on the nearest empty chair, and jump in, heading straight for the swim up bar. The drinks were flowing, and everyone we talked to was so friendly, it did not take long before we were in full party mode. We temporarily suspended the partying long enough to get our rooms at @ 3pm. Dropped our suitcases in the room, and back to the sexy pool we went. Ginny took a few moments to look around the room before we headed back, and I will comment on that shortly. By 6pm the first day curse was in full effect; I vaguely remember eating something at Margarita's and I am sure it wasn't long before I was done for the night. Needless to say, after all our preparation we totally missed lingerie Night, and I woke up the next morning still in my swim suit, flip flops still on. GOOD FIRST DAY!!!!

About the rooms; they are typical resort rooms. A little worn, limited drawer space, and ours didn't have a closet at all. But in the big scheme of things, what it did have worked, and it was clean. You don't spend much time in the rooms, so for us it was fine. The maids do a wonderful job on a daily basis. If you want something specific just leave them a note and it's done. Not my place to say what people should or shouldn't do, but we left a healthy tip every morning, that I am sure was appreciated.

As luck would have it, our 2nd day we were scheduled for our first Boobs Cruise. What can I say; unbelievable!!!! Steve and his staff do a wonderful job. Chinos and Omar are insane. Yes it gets a little crazy, and you will see some wild stuff, but it's what you make of it, there is no pressure, other than if you' re a women, they do want your top. All I can say is if you find a place to sit at the front, great, but you will be in the thick of the action, if you stand along the sides of the boat, the support ropes are your friend. Lets just say I was still swaying back and forth at midnight.

I am going to post this, and continue shortly as this is getting a little long
    despite my best efforts.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Nice start to the report, no worries about length we all want the details of your trip. Sorry you got the evil first day curse, needed to pace yourself the first day, lol

3. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Okay let's get this rocking...

FOAM PARTY... took place on that dreaded first day... I think I was there, and I think I had fun. I don't think the foam bothered my eyes.

SPORTS POOL... other than the foam party, never spent any time there, except for late night skinny dipping... oh, did I just say that, because that's not allowed. lol

QUIET POOL... if it were not for going to the Seafood restaurant one night, I would not even have known where it was.

RESTAURANTS AND FOOD...the food was fantastic. Did we try all the restaurants? No! The ones that required reservations, just weren't happening! Time management is a challenge. The sexy pool is so much fun, you don't want to leave. Then you have to find a way to sober up enough to get something to eat; where really didn't matter, than you are off to Paty O's to crank it up again. We never went hungry, and whether in the buffet or the restaurants we did manage to get to, the staff were simply amazing, and the service impeccable.

BARS AND ALCOHOL...the bar staff are unbelievable. They really rock in order to serve the number of people they do, both at the sexy pool and Paty O's. They have pretty much anything you want, and we had no issues with the quality of the alcohol served, or the strength of the drinks.

THEME NIGHTS...A high percentage of folks take part, but not all. Those that did, looked amazing...unbelievable creativity!

ENTERTAINMENT STAFF...what can you say, they keep the party rolling all afternoon at the sexy pool. My hat is off to everyone who takes part in the sexy games!!!!

SINGLE GUYS...never had any issues. The ones we met were awesome and respectful!

THE PEOPLE... To all the wonderful people we travelled with and met at the resort, you made our vacation. You know who you are. Did we spend as much time with everyone we would have liked to? No. Did we say hello to everyone we wanted to? No. To those folks our apologies. There just didn't seem to be enough time in the day. The sexy pool is just crazy, and Paty O's is the sexy pool minus the water, so getting around to everyone can prove difficult. Thankfully, it's safe to say this was not our last trip to TTR so the opportunity to meet some of the people we missed may be there again. We made some amazing friends that we truly hope we will see again.

Apologies for the length... but now I can start planning the next trip!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  4. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report! Thank you! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Hopefully our first trip in June will be just as fulfilling!

5. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Glad you both had a blast! This place is addictive!!!

6. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0

You won't be disappointed. See you there!!!

7. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just like this forum!!! I have to force my self to close the laptop, so I can come back in 10 min to see who else has posted and what! If the resort is as addictive as this site, we may have to go to rehab after our trip!

8. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Great report now you may understand why we've been, we think 13 or 14 times, welcome to the addiction... LOL

It's a hard road in between trips.. but we do it..LOL

9. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Congratulations. You have now become repeaters. Great report.

10. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So what, besides the Boobs Cruise, what your favorite, or best point of the trip? And the worst, I am sure there was at least one off putting thing you experienced. Just curious...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice