Newbies looking for suggestions 9-5 thru 9-9

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by rcuk1257, Mar 21, 2009.

1. rcuk1257

rcuk1257 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    My wife and I are coming back to Cancun in September and are looking for suggestions on where to stay that is adult only. We have been to Cancun before but never temptations. Good Alcohol? Good food? Great times? Nice views?

2. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not mind the alcohol, but then I drink mostly beer and margaritas. I would say if you like the top of the line alcohol you might be disappointed, but after about 3 drinks they all taste the same anyway. We loved the food, there was always lots of fresh fruit and we found the meals wonderful. We loved the adults only aspect of the resort plus the fact that it is topless optional. I love letting the girls free.

If you love meeting new people that love to party, have a great time and let loose then this is a great place to go. If you want to just sit back and relax there is also the quiet pool. THe sexy pool is where all the action is though and they have adult oriented games where nudity may be involved. My hubby and are are 61 and 51 and when we went last year and the first time 1 1/2 before that we loved it.

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I liked most of the drinks I have had there. They will make about any drink they have the stuff for. The food is great ( sometimes on a long stay I get tried of the buffet ) I find myself eating every thing in site the first 3 or 4 days and the coconut ice cream is to die for! The veiws are okay unless you get a room facing the street. It the most fun place I have ever been cant wait to go back!!!! And skip the breakfast tour, a waste of time. Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice