Newbies Introduction

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gmw82, Jan 23, 2006.

?

Whos the Maddest

1. Mad-Ad

100.0%
  2. Madd Dougg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmmm my Vice while in Miami was having Sex on the Beach !!!

HAHA I've never been to Miami just sounded good to me lol!

2. gmw82

gmw82 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How rude of me not to answer my own questions and Introduce myself to the Forum. Think its all this lastminute booking and researching knocking me for six.

Favourite film - ? Shawshank (no doubt about!)

Favourtie Song/album/band - ? (bad question i agree, too much to choose from)

Favourite Food/drink - ? hmm mmm mmm Chocolate and all things sweeeeet. Plain old water!

Personal Cocktail - ? either snakebite venom (lager, cider shot of blackcurrent and a double vodka, or green dragon, 1 WKD 1 Smirnoff Ice and a double of choice, (absenth where available :)

Claim to fame - ? was offered to fight lee from blue (boy band type thing in the UK) at uni leavers ball because i threw something on stage. I would of had him the rat faced punk! hehehe

Random Hobby - ? you dont wanna know!

Anything else you wich to share. Not for the minute but in time or after much drink.

3. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahahahahaha Whos Maddest!!! hahahaha I think Mad-ad is Madest although curious who gave me a vote :?: :?:

The Madd dougg name is sometimes used by my friends thats why i used it as my screen name (i had no idea this was going to become a regular used account),

its a long story and bits i dont remember so it dosent make sence but all yah need to know is i'm not really "MAD" its just a nick, and so is "Mad Dowg" and so is Adam,

Call me any of these, its just a nick,

4. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone seen this thread...........check it out............I was suprised when I saw it myself this morning! Looks like only peeps from this side of the Pond have posted in here........

5. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eerie silence....... :D

6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey I responded...

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And so did Currrrvy...

8. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok so 2,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice