Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AlbaGirl, May 21, 2008.

1. AlbaGirl

AlbaGirl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Im Nicola,Im 21 from scotland. Been to cancun 3 times, heading back again next year, about May/June as there is no flights from scotland till 1st may sucks!

Anyone heading there May/June?

Nicola x

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    99% of us will be there in March/April as that is when Spring Break is, and that is when most of the partying happens. But........ there will still be plenty of people there when you go. Welcome to the board!

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More than likely I'll be there in May of next year, but I'm an old fart tho! :lol:

I just wanted to welcome you to CancunCare....

Michelle

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards... If I don't go in March, i'll go in May.. As of right now though, i'm going in March. 7-14

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome to the boards!!! I went in July and still had a fabulous time. There will be plenty of people there!! Woo!

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    later in the year is still good! will need to pay more attention to details as to where the big busy club nights are though during spring whichever club you choose on the night is busy!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah most of us on here go for the Spring Break in March, but there is a handle of us who hit it up in May/June. It's still a blast.
    Where you staying?

8. AlbaGirl

AlbaGirl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not sure where im staying at yet, thinking about Riu Caribe, is it any good, dont want a hotel full of oldies :p

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah I think the Riu is a good choice. Great hotel and great rooms and good food..
    At Spring Break you should get some oldies but a good mix at that hotel I believe.

10. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome :)

Where is chubby, I'm suprise he isnt here trying to pick up on the girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice