Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by crystal78, Jan 16, 2007.

1. crystal78

crystal78 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this board. I found it while researching our first trip to Cancun! It's already answered a lot of my questions. I do have a couple more if someone can help. We are staying at the Cancun Plaza hotel. Anyone been here? We are renting a condo from a guy name John Pierre. Are there any bars around this area possibly in walking distance? Also, anyone else going the week of Feb. 14-21? Thanks! :D

2. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pls see my post at
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=495718#495718
    for a brief discussion on what's likely to be in walking distance from your hotel, and why it doesn't make any difference -
    then scroll upwards about 2 posts in that same thread to see a really nice map, so you see where you'll be on the Cancun penninsula (your hotel is next to the Solaris, near the bottom of the map)

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Plaza is a condo building, not a hotel, so don't go expecting concierge service or a lot of staff members to help you out. A lot of people actually live there, it's not just tourists on vacation. I have heard that the quality of the units vary greatly from owner to owner, some are in great condition and everything is above board, others are falling apart and have had bad reports about the treatment by the owners. I have not heard of the owner you mentioned, maybe "google" his name and see what shakes out of the internet tree.

It is located far down the strip so nothing is walking distance but everything in Cancun is easily accessible by bus or taxi. You've got a great beach there for sure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice