Newbie with a question

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jumpman23, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Jumpman23

Jumpman23 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - I've been lurking on this board for a week or so, finally decided to join up... My cousin and I are going to Cancun March 31st - April 5th, it was a spur of the moment type deal, plus the only days we were both available. We're both 26 and we really did not want to be there when the frat boys are out in full force (no offense to all you frat boys).

My question is what will Cancun be like during the 5 days we'll be there? I suppose it's sort of like Vegas, in that there will always be people there, but any more substantive details would be appreciated.. mmmm Cancun

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I can tell you that when I was there in October, which is considered low season, the clubs and bars were pretty crowded. Your dates are at the tail end of Spring Break, so I would imagine it will still be a wild scene.

3. Jumpman23

Jumpman23 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Alrighty, thanks for the info :p

4. rodman4085

rodman4085 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is what you make of it

It will be what you want it to be....if you want a wild, crazy scene, then it will be that....if you want a peaceful, quiet, read a book on the beach scene, it will be that...
    If you want to sleep until noon, and miss the great morning sun....do it, then get up in the mid afternoon, drink some, and head out for late afternoon cocktails, and clubbing......and when you come home, and people comment on your lack of tanning, you can say you saved your skin by sleeping in....
    Being a middle aged guy, I vote for the early up and out move, and let the rookies go to the clubs at night...give me sun and sand early on and so what if the clubs give out margarita or two later in the day....I can make my own when I want to.....they sell lots of booze at the Wal-Mart and Chedaraui!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice