Newbie trip review :) 5th Nov- 12th Nov

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by PeteandDee, Nov 17, 2013.

1. PeteandDee

PeteandDee Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We stayed at this resort from 5-12 Nov 2013. All I can say honestly we loved it!

The check in was quick and efficient, the bell boys very helpful. Our room was 5512 which was awesome! The bed was huge and very comfortable, the decor was fine, a massive monsoon shower (big enough for 2) and a lovely sink/vanity area. We were very impressed! The air con was SO effective and the maid did an amazing job, she left us a new shape or animal out of towels every - I loved them! Also you had a small mini bar with soft drinks, beers & water restocked daily plus plenty of clean towels. Our room was very quiet, we aren't the biggest party people but with this room it didn't matter, we were able to go to our room between 11-midnight and couldn't hear the noise at all.

The pools were very clean and had plenty of sun loungers (if you want shade round the sexy pool you need to get up early but that's the same everywhere), the bars there were amazing, the bartenders work so hard! Only thing loads & loads of wasps!! A few people got stung so be careful!

The day time entertainment is awesome, yes it usually involved sexual innuendos and nudity but the resort does advertise that it's a adult only resort with risqué overtones! Just got with it and get naked!! The evening entertainment in nice shoes is also very funny and you only have to take part if you want too, we took themed clothing for the different nights and was so glad we did, we'd have felt very left out if we didn't! The disco and dancing goes on late so there's plenty of it for the party people out there!

The beach is small but with lots of sun loungers, my only disappointment with the whole holiday was the sea wasn't the usual blue associated with the carribbean sea but it is still warm and they do rake the seaweed often as other users say you do not have to swim in it, it's too far out. It doesn't detract from this resort.

Now, the food....it was superb! The buffet for breakfast lunch and dinner was very good quality with loads of choice, the omelettes in the morning are to die for! La margaritas for AWESOME for both lunch and dinner. The Italian was amazing! The Asian resturant was stunning! I could go on and on but just take it from me it's all fantastic!

All in all we LOVED this place and we will be booking to go again, hopefully next year! The staff were amazing, the resort fantastic, the other holiday makers friendly & non judgemental and the overall atmosphere was totally relaxed and chilled out! We've made some great friends from this holiday (queenanne & kingneptune!) plus too many others to name. We played in some of the games (queenanne dressing my husband as a women and then him pole dancing in a dress and thong is something I'll never forget! :cheerleaders: ). Also if your worried about being topless please don't be, I'm not overly confident but I felt totally at ease here and had my top off within 15 mins of being at the sexy pool!

If your looking for a straight laced, quiet and calm holiday then this place wouldn't be for you. If your up for a laugh, don't mind abit of nudity (or at least toplessness), want a good atmosphere with the option to party if you want too, great food and lovely staff - go for it!! :flaguk:

2. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for sharing! Great trip report!

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice Trip Report!!! :sunny::sunny:

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Nice report.

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR.... Thanks for sharing!!

7. Chris&Tammy

Chris&Tammy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Welcome aboard! Nice report. Glad you had fun.

8. ARealGoodTan

ARealGoodTan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Such a positive report! Glad you had a great first trip!!

9. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Glad you had a wonderful trip...thanks for sharing

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Great review, summed it up for us as well, at least I know what happened to King Neptune & Queen Anne , the King was "unwell" on the day of the Boobs Cruise (8th)and didn't make it and we didn't see them again !!. (Sorry guys,you missed a real blast but hopefully you can go next time)...big thanks to Steve for organising the cruises, top man

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice