Newbie Trip Report To Temptation(for Other Newbies Too)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by M&MfromLA, Sep 24, 2018.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Awesome Trip Report!! Glad to hear you had a GREAT time!! ;););):p:p:p:D:D:D

2. First timers

First timers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0
    Amazing trip report! As 2nd timers this November it was nice to hear a newer couples review as well. We were also very disappointed by the lack of tipping we saw last trip... We just believe if you can afford to go to TTR, you can afford to tip the amazing service staff as they work SO incredibly hard.

3. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Very nice report. Interesting that many of your thoughts are ones I can only agree with to a point. For example:

We don’t tip all day long so we probably would look to you like a schmuck but do hand over a $20 first thing in the morning. It’s just easier that way and I can’t seem to find things with pockets. I’m comfortable with our decision not to tip per round.

We are in a very secure relationship and have been for 15 years. It doesn’t mean that we don’t get on each other’s nerves when we are together nonstop on admittedly less than normal sleep. While you won’t witness a full out fight between us at the resort I won’t say that we’ve never had one in the room. Hell- we fight at home and only get to see each other for 3 hours at night. As is usually the case, most fights are stupid in whatever started them.

Also we love the shuttle. I know the drivers are vetted and the service is prompt. It’s also cheaper than the taxi trip. You make it sound like those of us using the shuttle instead of a taxi are scared little tourists. Nope. I just don’t want to waste any time or energy on my transport and USA Transfers does the hard work for me.

4. Tracy

Tracy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    My wife and I stayed in July. We had the time of our lives. We are from Alabama and have never been anywhere like this. I can’t recommend enough. The strong relationship is definitely a must. We upgraded once we was there to a penthouse (pink bracelet) I don’t really understand the owner referral but somehow you can go that way. Any input on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated. But to anyone researching you will not be disappointed in this joint!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice