Newbie Trip Report 05/10 - 05/16/13

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by lfiess, May 28, 2013.

1. lfiess

lfiess Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After some much needed rest I can now post this report...lol

Ok here it goes...

So Friday arrives and it is time to get up and head out to the airport...but wait don't get in any big hurry...American Airlines had a maint issue on our flight out of Houston.....DELAYED...ok being patient...now weather has moved into Houston and the next flight ...DELAYED again! Well at 10:30 am we accept the fact that we will not be arriving at Cancun at 1:30pm it will now be an arrival at 7:25pm. So what else would we do but go to the bar and order our first round at 10:30am? So my friend Gary felt the need to cheer me up and changed into his toga gear. The only thing missing was the sexy pool. I actually considered taking my top off at the bar but decided they may not find it acceptable. After many hours of drinking, laughing and waiting we finally boarded our flight! Here we come TTR!
    We arrived in Cancun around 7ish de-boarded and head to customs, grabbed our bags and green light baby! We used USA Transfers and it was awesome...20 minutes later we arrived at our long awaited drinking hole..lol. Check in was great and we were off to our room to get showered and changed for the foam party. The room...well it was a little musty but it is Cancun and very damp so what do you expect. Overall the room was clean and spacious so no grips here except that we never could get hot water. Thank god we were traveling with friends and used their shower. Off to the foam party...wow this was by far the best night. We danced till the music stopped and then yes you know it...I indulged in one of those famous Pattyo burgers. Well as the night came to an end my husband and I were approached by a somewhat drunk asshole who proceeded to tell my husband and I quote "I am going to fuck your wife"...wow...that is a no go asshole. Of course we had a handfull of gentlemen who were more than happy to help my husband get rid of this asshole. Off to bed at 3:30am!

Saturday - well today is the first full day at TTR. Up and at it early!!! Now most of you who know me from the forum know that I have been training since January for this vacation! I was committed to keep up my workouts while at TTR but REALLY? I just worked out 7 days per week somedays 2 times per day for 5 months so...well hate to say it but I decided NO WORKOUTS! Besides doesn't dancing till 3 am count for something...lol and let's not forget all of the extra work in the room. :p Breakfast at 9:00 at the pool by 10:00. I think the drinks started at 10:30. Let's just say Saturday got a little out of hand. I had the ladies lined up on the bar with whip cream...you fill in the blanks. Brought out our blow up doll...Trixie. Poor damn doll. I think I actually got pulled out of the pool by the hubby and he made me go eat. Party pooper...lol but I must say we had a sidebar conversation in the ladies room in the buffet area...again you can fill in the blanks. Met all the peeps from the forum and let me say..these are the greatest people ever! I never met a stranger! So after the epic pool day we got cleaned up and were off to dinner and a little dancing. We decided to make it an early night at midnight and catch up on some sleep...I know boring!

Sunday - Refreshed from a good nights sleep! Up and at the pool early again! What can I say I love the pool ...nice views...lol. Another great day but a little more tame.Glad to see Tom brought Trixie back to the pool....(she spent the night with him) lol Burlesque night - after dinner I finally got the strength to go up and put on that damn corsett..not an easy task when you have been drinking all day! Another great night...lot's of sexy ladies!

Monday - Boobs Cruise day! Whoa! What can I say...we boarded the boat at 10:30am with two drinks in our hands and I don't think our hands were ever empty. What a great group of people! These guys work so hard to ensure you have a great time. Let me say this is not for the faint of heart..lol lot's of "stuff" going on. We arrived back at TTR about 5 hit the sexy pool and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon. Monday night..glitter glam..yeah not feeling it. Let's be honest..it's Boobs Cruise day! Off to dinner and yes you got it at midnight I was gone!

Tuesday - Up and refreshed again ready for the pool! Again started out early at the pool! Trixie was still hanging strong..although at this point her and Tom were an item and she was ignoring me....lol Hung at the pool but actually left the resort for lunch and to grab a few gifts. Actually couldn't wait to get back to the pool to see what we had missed! lol Spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool. After what seems like endless hours of drinking we retire to our room and get dressed for dinner. Men's dress shirt night...once again I elected my mini skirt and flip flops...lol. We spent some time at Patyo's and hung out with so many great people! I think we actually made it to 1am :)

Wednesday - ok sad...last full day at TTR. Spent the day at the pool hanging out and hitting the drinks hard. Played Battle of the Sexes and it was a scream. My friend Gary ended up with no clothes but thanks to the nice lady who gave him the pick hat to cover his junk...damn you! LOL Asian for dinner ...yum! Hung out at Patyo's after!

Thursday - well it's time to go home. I can honestly say that at this point my liver has sent me a postcard so it's time. We had some breakfast said our goodbyes to so many wonderful people and headed out.

Overall we had an awesome time and met some great friends! This resort is great for couples or singles. I can honestly say that my husband and I had some much needed alone time. The hotel staff is awesome and work so hard to ensure you have everything that you need. The hotel is dated and could use a little TLC but very clean. I have been to much nicer hotels but can honestly say that I have never had as much fun as I did at TTR.

It was some awesome to meet all of you from the forum way too many to name!!! Can't leave out Jim the chicken... yes he was still going strong lol. Tom what did you do with Trixie. Did she accompany you home? See you all next year!

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Awesome trip report, sorry about the asshole. There seems to be one in every bunch lately.

3. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    I'm so glad you had a great time. Sounds like you are addicted!! Great report, and next time try to stay up a little later and indulge in the late night skinny dipping in the sports pool, LOL!!

Dawn

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    So glad you had fun............hope to see you two on a future trip.

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Sounds like you had a well deserved vacation. Thanks for posting your trip report, I'm sure you are already thinking about when you can go back. :sunny:

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the report. Was following your workout progression. Could tell you worked hard and it paid off. An unintended consequence must be single guys hitting on you. Shouldn't be that way but sounds like you didn't let it bother you and partied on!

7. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Great report. It was so nice meeting you.

8. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Girlfriend I better see you guys next year. I love my lil ball of hotness. Xoxo

9. lfiess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great Meeting You!!!!

10. lfiess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It Was Awesome Meeting You! You Are Even More BeautifulIn Person If That Is Possible! Xoxo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice