Newbie report from Fourth week June Junkies!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by FranKels, Jun 28, 2015.

1. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First of all,
    WOW!
    We already miss our new family. Candice and Kevin a.k.a. Tito and Nicole, Pam and Ed and the Brusband, Ron (Big Ben) and Laura(we didn't get you a nickname, so we will just go with super sexy, because it fits). Jessie James and motorboat Brooke, Marsha and Jon, Brian and Dawn, Chris(I couldn't come up with a nickname because I am still awestruck by your dance moves) and Diana (The Princess), Patrick and (Holy shit-Misty), Kevin and Nicola, Jeff and Meighan, Jeremy and Christina, David and Jessica, Brandon and Robyn, Norm and Sarah, Corey(whitey), and all the others who I can't remember right this minute because I just woke up from sleeping for 14 hours.

Also a big hug and thank you to Steve and Jannet, you guys are great! Kelsey and I really enjoyed chatting with you on the cruise. Chinos.....you motherfucker you! You are the original party animal! Sarah69.....we thought about trying to fit you in our luggage and bring you home, you are sexy and wonderful, get some different Tequila though those shots tasted like shit!
    At the resort, Luis and Diana (front desk)are the two best faces(representatives) of the resort, even after I locked us out of our room the third time they were helpful and didn't laugh at me, at least not to my face. Victor at the sexy pool bar was my guy! Best bartender there, hands down! Freddy, Alfred, Adan, Lourdes, Leonardo, and Carlos you guys were awesome too! Just remember, say no to leche de burro! JJ.......I want a re-match you cheated on the chugging. And next time don't make Manuel do all the dirty work. Mano y mano next time!

Stay tuned for the day by day report with pics!

2. Lindquist83

Lindquist83 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Frank the Tank pretty much just summed up the whole trip. Thanks to all of our new friends and a special thanks to FranKels for letting us crash your romantic getaway last Sunday. We all need to make this group an annual event.

I wanted to ask everyone that took any pics of the trip if you could email me them??? I was partying way to hard to remember to break out my camera. My email is lindquist83@gmail.com

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    We are standing by

4. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As I was typing the intro to this thread Kelsey was looking at prices for next year. I think she's sold!

5. n8ivetxns

n8ivetxns Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Sounds like you had a fun time. LOL.

6. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day #1-
    So we missed our flight out of New Orleans by 10 minutes. Apparently, the "get there an hour before your flight rule" is so that TSA can clear you from the no fly list. We thought it was so you would have enough time to get through the lines. We arrived 45 minutes before the flight left. So United found us a flight out of Baton Rouge through Houston. Back to Baton Rouge we went, hopped on our plane and we finally arrived in Cancun at 5pm, 6 hours later than we were supposed to. But we made it. Only to find that our transfer through A2B transfer was cancelled because we were late. I had tried several times to contact someone to have it rescheduled, no luck. SO we ended up in a taxi to get there.
    BTW do not use A2B transfer through Alpharooms.com, not very pleased with their service. After we finally found the guy he was not very helpful with getting us a ride.
    Arrived at the resort and Luis gave us our key and off to our room we went. We left the luggage at the door to go check out the room. Our Jacuzzi suite was one with the tub in the room and an ocean view....no balcony. We immediately turned around and went back to the front desk where Luis hooked us up with a room with the tub outside. Unfortunately, it was one without a privacy shade because of the way the building was constructed. The tub was barely big enough for two. In our opinion these rooms are not worth the extra price. If the tub was a four person tub it may have been a different story.
    Our next trip we will not be getting a room like this. That's right she loved it so much, we are going back.
    So we settled in and while Kelsey was taking a nap I went out to find a bar. Then some guy yells at me from a balcony "Hey where'd you get those mugs?" Uh, Cancuncare.com, I replied. Come to find out it was Jessie from lindquist83. So went up to their room and met Jessie and Brooke. I convinced them to come back to our room to help me get Kels out of bed. It worked! Of course a hot big boobed woman with shots would get anybody up! Thank you Brooke!
    We went to red night, and we had a blast....no pics from that night. We were still getting our feet wet. We went for a dip in the sports pool and called it early, at like 2:30am. It had been a really long day.

Day # 2
    Sunday morning mimosas by the sexy pool. We went and ate breakfast, more mimosas. Then we got ready for our excursion to Akumal. We went and grabbed Jessie and Brooke to go with us. It was their 13th anniversary and ours is on July 12, so it became a dual celebration. We rented a Jeep from Avis at La Isla Mall and off we went. We popped the top off the Jeep and hit the highway. The federal highway, a little over half way there we pulled through a checkpoint where there were three armed Federalis. They claimed that Brooke didn't have her seat belt on so they were going to issue me an infraccione. Jessie James drew down on them a C note and they took it and we were gone. I later found out from a taxi driver that a seat belt ticket is a $20 fine. Oh well, stupid gringos. So we made it to Akumal and went snorkeling. We saw lots of turtles and laid out on the beach and had several drinks from the beach bar. Brooke was officially introduced to Tito's vodka. I think she liked it. We loaded up and headed to Playa del Carmen to Alux.
    This place was awesome. We arrived about two hours early and with two extra people. They were very accomodatiing, instantly they had our private table ready. The food was pretty good too. The cave was over 20,000 years old and was very interesting to explore. Headed back to TTR went to the sports pool for a bit and called it a night.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Day # 3 later......

7. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Too bad that the start wasn't so good, but you know the rest of the trip must have been great to already want to head back. Go once and you're addicted. We caught it last year and will be back every chance we get. Already looking forward to trip #3 next June. Can't wait for the rest of the trip report.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Pleasure to meet you and glad you will be returning.

I always recommend (if people ask) not to book airport transfers through Alpharooms. Alpharooms are a UK company that deal with world wide bookings, so they subcontract transfers down to a gazillion local companies and communication about early/late arrivals etc will inevitably fall short.

Use USA Transfers next time :)
    Cancun tours | Riviera Maya Tours | Airport Transfers - Entertainment Plus - USA TRANSFERS - Cancun Mexico

Great price, locally owned by a good friend of mine - Canadian guy with great business ethics. Flight tracking, always someone at the airport, English speaking staff a local call away from 6am until 10pm. They are always there for you regardless of early / late arrivals.

Re the seat belt Policia incident, was she wearing a seat belt? or was it a false accusation? If false challenge them on it, if not false ask for the ticket and 9 times out of 10 they will wave you on:) They are just looking for bribes. I've never paid a single bribe in almost 11 years of driving here.

See you next trip!

9. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will definitely use USA Transfers next time.
    As for the seatbelt, I think she had put it on once we realized we were headed into a checkpoint. I personally think they had a spotter further up the road. She was sitting behind me so I couldn't tell when she put it on or if was on to begin with. It was not that big of a deal, we wouldn't let it ruin our day!
    And good info on the asking for the ticket. Good to know for the future. Thanks!

10. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Can't wait to hear the rest!! Our first trip is in 90 Days!!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice