Newbie Recap From First Time To Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Curious1, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yeah like for example. Day 1 there were maybe only 60 people at the pool as people were traveling, checking in, exploring. But I would say at least half the ladies had their tops off. When the numbers tripled Day 2 I think we went below 50% but I didn't think to myself it was really any different than the old TTR. I don't even really notice this stuff much anymore. Seen too many boobies I guess (Edit: my god, I can't believe I just said that). I know Jen didn't feel uncomfortable and the vibe didn't seem different to me so that is all that matters

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    You are so right after a while you don't even notice anymore. That is the beauty of TTR and the people you meet there. I have never met such great down to earth people in my life.

3. Luv2havefun

Luv2havefun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    It's so great to hear others letting their guard down and just having some good, old fashioned fun. Btw, we think you look gorgeous in your profile pictures! But now we're dying to see your incredible booty;)

4. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Gotta agree with Steve here. In 7 trips we've always notced the majority of theme participants are usually with a "group". Seems to always be
    Great report and sounds very typical for most of us our first trip. Great place to be yourself and meet some awesome peeps.

Gotta agree with Steve Wright on the theme nights. It always seems to be a minority that seem to really get into it. In 7 trips we've always noticed the majority of theme participants are usually with a "group". Seems to always be many, many more just dressed "normal". We will be there over Halloween, so it may be a lot more participating. My wife and I just sometimes feel like its a hassle packing a lot of extra stuff. :)

Welcome to the obsession!! :)

5. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    HAHA thank you so much. Maybe I will post some pics ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Hello. So glad to hear again that you had a blast on your trip. If I am remembering correctly (which is sometimes hard at TTR) we met early in the week and you were telling Elyse and I about the wet tee-shirt contest, and I remember us all laughing and being excited for you(but I don't think we actually introduced ourselves then). And then later (I think it was my last full day) we had a more lengthy convo at the premier bar about some of the things listed in your trip, and still that it was a great time!

Yea the room thing is a bit of a bummer, and I remember my first and second trips where it was important to me to get a nice ocean view. The last 3 trips we just ended in a regular garden room wherever, and it really didn't make much of a difference on the overall trip.

Also 100% right on the theme participation, especially last week. They tend to get more blown up on here sometimes. BUT, like others have said, if you go on a special week of the month (one where the most regulars on here will be at (Octoberbreast, HnH, Mayham...) you will see many more costumes.

Each trip will get better and better. Welcome to the crew, seems like you bit the poisoned apple!

7. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Yes, you are correct! We did chat about the wet t-shirt and then really got a good conversation at the premier bar. The funny thing is I had no idea it was a "premier" bar until the 2nd to last day but they let me keep coming back. Probably, because we were tipping well ;)

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Yea I personally did find them to care much about "rules" or "member status" this time around...IMO

9. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    June is a great time to go! June Junkies are like 2nd / 3rd week in June and our group is there the last week of June. Since it is June we are technically junkies too but go by several other names including The Whore Box (not as bad or as fun as it sounds depending on your perspective but still plenty bad and plenty fun :) ). You can count on good theme night participation in June.

10. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    We are actually looking at the last week in June sounds like that would be a great time to go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice