Newbie Recap From First Time To Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Curious1, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    It was great meeting you..you all helped make our trip even better.

2. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Glad to hear you guys had a good time, its a shame to hear that there was so little participation in the theme nights. We are 30 days from our return trip and we're hoping the Octoberbreaster's do it right.

3. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    You will have to keep me posted. I am curious if this will get better as time goes on. Can't wait to go back again soon!

4. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Will do. I expect as more regulars and repeaters get back in, the rate will go up. I also expect the entertainment staff will improve over time and the amount and quality of games in the sexy pool will improve. By next year it should be back to full speed TTR.

5. Hutch6292

Hutch6292 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 0
    I love reading these threads. I can't wait till our trip in February and just let it all go and have some fun knowing no one knows me and no one gives a shit.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the report. Glad you had fun.

As for theme night participation, it has always been that way. It's really only the larger groups on here (usually one a month for a week or so) that represent the theme nights well. Most of the people at the hotel that don't know about CCC don't know about the hotel themes either, so they either don't participate or improvise with what they may have with them. Might be OK for white night and red night etc but when it comes to PJ's or TBT not so easy.

Have to admit I rarely participate either... except for white night :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Simply2Dlicious

Simply2Dlicious Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 0
    The vibe was good but was surprised at how many women had their tops on at the pool but that did not stop me :)

I can honestly say this was one of the best vacations I have ever been on and can't wait to go back! I even got home last night and took off all my clothes because I feel so free. On a side note my husband likes this "new me"

I did things I never would have thought I would do in a million years (like enter wet t=shirt contest at the sexy pool and take it to the next level of removing my g-string in front of a pool full of strangers). I am telling you there is no judgment here and you will have a blast if you just get out of your head and enjoy every moment.

Thanks for the review ! It's astonishing the power of the TTR experience ! It's unlike any other !

8. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    That is discouraging. One of our biggest fears was that this was going to happen when they decided to re-brand themselves as trendy and hip. Honestly, if the day ever comes when it stops being a topless party Temptation will have lost the one thing that makes it unique.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Thank you Steve totally makes sense. It was nice to meet you on the Boobs Cruise. We look forward to attending again with no rain next time ☺

10. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Certain days were better then others and there were still a lot with tops off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice