Newbie Recap From First Time To Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Curious1, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    So I want to give a recap and my first impression of TTR (both positive and some drawbacks). I want to be real and put it all out there.

First off I had an AWESOME time (got out of my head) moments after arriving. I was very apprehensive about taking my top off and my own negative thoughts about my body (you can see a lot of this in my posts on different threads) but this all went out the door the moment I got to the sexy pool. My top was off before I even had my first drink (although I had full coverage bottoms on) and I felt great and so relaxed.

The next day I wore a thong to the pool and everyday thereafter (we were there for 10 days). The negative thoughts I had about myself went out the window along with my apprehension.

We met a lot of wonderful people and I got more compliments on my ass then I ever have :) that is one of the things I struggled with ironically was my ass so go figure.

Overall the resort was nice but still needs a lot of work and kinks taken care of. I assume that will come in time (first couple days we had no hot water or A/C).

Here are my thoughts on the room: we got a seduction beachfront suite and were under the impression they all had balconies. Well that is not the case as only 6 of the 12 do and the Jacuzzi tub is just a small bathtub with a few jets. Would have been nice to be able to open windows when the A/C was out but in this suite no windows to open just floor to ceiling glass so was very hot until the A/C was fixed. Fortunately, we were never in the room as we were always out at the sexy pool, dinner or Bash. So next time we will just book the most basic room.

As for entertainment I was a little disappointed with the lack of games at the sexy pool as we only saw Mr & Mrs Temptation 1x in 10 days and a couple other games (nothing like what we have read from past years). The vibe was good but was surprised at how many women had their tops on at the pool but that did not stop me :)

Theme nights was the biggest shock for me! Reading all the threads on here and what outfits to bring and how many dressed up I thought if I didn't dress up I would be the minority, Boy was I wrong! Out of approximately 150 that go only 20-30 dress up and only 2-3 even followed the thread suggestions ie; white night was men's dress shirt one button rule with pasties I think there were maybe 2 of us that did that and I was there for 2 white nights. As a newbie I didn't realize that only maybe 5-10% even know what Cancun care even is and just follow the Temptation website suggestions for theme nights. Now this all being said I didn't bring any other outfits for theme nights and I didn't care! I had a BLAST and wore all with confidence. My husband brought stuff to wear as well but found maybe 1 man even dressed up so he did just go in normal clothes most nights.

I can honestly say this was one of the best vacations I have ever been on and can't wait to go back! I even got home last night and took off all my clothes because I feel so free. On a side note my husband likes this "new me"

I did things I never would have thought I would do in a million years (like enter wet t=shirt contest at the sexy pool and take it to the next level of removing my g-string in front of a pool full of strangers). I am telling you there is no judgment here and you will have a blast if you just get out of your head and enjoy every moment.

I am here to answer any questions for those who are new or haven't been back yet.

Kim AKA Curious1

• Like Like x 32
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    Sounds like another "addict" is born! We used to hit a new resort each trip until TTR and we only went back to a boring place due to construction. We return Sept 2 for 2 weeks and I (Mike) am totally prepared to take the man brand to a better level. Last trip I was actually asked to participate in the lingerie fashion show, so now I have a rep to uphold :marshe:

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

Kim,

Nice report.
    I am happy you found the new you.
    Your comments on theme night participation do not match our experiences...weird.
    You did the right thing and did it TTR proud.
    Keep up the good work on your next visit.
    Did you book it yet?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Nice! The lingerie fashion show was only the staff and part of the nightly shows they do.

5. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Thank you :) did not book yet but will soon. Maybe June time frame of next year. I was shocked on the low turn out for the 10 nights yes there were for sure some dressed up but was the minority for sure. Couldn't believe all the "normal clothes" on both men and women.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Good deal.
    You might want to use the reply button below the thumbs up/down, etc. so folks know which message you are responding to...just saying:oops:

7. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    LOL Totally! in 12-14 trips that was the first time I have ever seen any customers in the fashion show! I agree with the room, people worry way too much about what kind of room they have, you go back for the people. Just so you know, if you travel at the same time of year you will most likely run into someone you met before. The people I work with think we're nuts but it's like going to the "cabin" and know your neighbors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    I did that 2x and my computer had a mind of it's own haha thank you

9. thorington11

thorington11 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    [Theme nights was the biggest shock for me! Reading all the threads on here and what outfits to bring and how many dressed up I thought if I didn't dress up I would be the minority, Boy was I wrong! Out of approximately 150 that go only 20-30 dress up and only 2-3 even followed the thread suggestions ie; white night was men's dress shirt one button rule with pasties I think there were maybe 2 of us that did that and I was there for 2 white nights. As a newbie I didn't realize that only maybe 5-10% even know what Cancun care even is and just follow the Temptation website suggestions for theme nights. Now this all being said I didn't bring any other outfits for theme nights and I didn't care! I had a BLAST and wore all with confidence. My husband brought stuff to wear as well but found maybe 1 man even dressed up so he did just go in normal clothes most nights.]

This depends totally on the group you go with. If you go with a group like Octoberbreast or June Junkies, the theme participation is a lot higher. Glad you enjoyed yourself and found the "new you"! Sounds like another addict is born!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Redvelvet

Redvelvet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    It was nice meeting you guys so glad y'all had a great trip!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice