Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cici, Jan 13, 2024.

1. cici

cici Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    What exactly is the definition of being in the lifestyle? Is it strictly swingers who partner swap? I apologize if this question is silly, I went down a rabbit hole on Reddit and found a lot of interesting reads but no answers to my questions. I’m coming for my birthday trip at the end of March and am eager to learn. My partner is a bit hesitant but supportive and wants my desires fulfilled for my trip.

2. maeliketheband

maeliketheband Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Lifestyle is such a broad range and doesn't have to include any kind of partner swapping. Little things like having sex on your balcony where others can see, having sex in the same room as another couple (but no swapping) all fall under the lifestyle umbrella. The most important thing about lifestyle is communication with your partner and others. Boundaries should be and typically are respected by everyone. New friends will typically ask you what you're into and there's 0 judgement.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice