Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by newbie1248, Oct 19, 2022.

1. newbie1248

newbie1248 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1) Which is the correct website for "Temptation Cancun" ? I saw a reference to Temptation Cancun Resort - The playgound for grown-ups which seems to be something in Vegas !!!. Seems like legitimate URL is Temptation Cancun Resort, Adults Only Hotel in Cancun. ; but wanted to double check. There is also a Temptation Cancun - The playgound for grown-ups . So a bit confused.

2) Would you book directly with resort or with someone like Expedia

3) We are discussing a period between 3 to 5 days. If we book 5 days and decide we dont dig the place and want to leave earlier, would we lose money ? We are likely traveling somewhere between November 1 and November 18.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    1. There are some copycats. Steve has the correct links here on Cancuncare. Temptation Cancun Resort, Adults Only Hotel in Cancun.
    2. We've done both. The resort will match any nightly price you find at a third party for a room. If you include airfare with your booking through the resort it's about the best deal we have found. Or go on a referral.
    3. Yes you will probably lose money. I have never heard of anyone wanting to leave early, quite the opposite (people will book a couple night to check it out and then cancel their other hotel). Although one night when we were heading to the Bash party, walking past reception, there was a couple checking in, the wife just ripping into her husband.. It was lingerie night and this was when everyone used to participate.

3. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    once you go there once you will be hooked everything else will feel like going to go like a bingo hall. Guests are cool and fun, there is really nothing to worry about unless you dont like mingling, good food and party. Been to Temptation over a dozen times I hear there is also a quite side but never been there hahahhah honestly just do it. if you have any question simply message us. xox

4. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    On Point 3 - yes, I would assume you'd lose money unless you transferred to one of the sister resorts (but they cost more). Although a stay of 5 days, I'm pretty sure even if there's elements you don't dig, you'll find something to enjoy. I have seen several times where people have not enjoyed the atmosphere. In fact, my very first visit, the people I travelled with (other than my husband) were very unhappy. In that instance you head on over to the quiet pool and enjoy the peace over there. Schedule some off-resort tourist trips, book some late dinners in the speciality restaurants, and chalk the rest up to a bad decision.
    Very few don't enjoy themselves though! Worst I've seen is when people don't agree their boundaries before visiting. Drinking too much, flirty behaviour, partaking in the saucy games etc. and jealousy rears up. It's difficult to watch when that happens. One person upset, the other not understanding what they've done wrong.
    Best advice I can offer is know what you're getting into. It's called 'spring break for adults' for a reason! It's a noisy, debaucherous, drink-fuelled party all day every day. With that in mind, I always tell people to make sure they're on the same page as their significant other well in advance of actually staying. Half way through your first day, after several shots, isn't the time for bringing up things that have never been talked about before! I think my first 5 or so trips, me and my husband had 'the conversation' a month or so before visiting, just to scratch up on the rules. After that we're pretty much set. Not much changes these days!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. mitch2066

mitch2066 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We are not experts here but I can say the first week of October was our first trip ever to Temptation. We were there for four nights and we wished we would have had four more. Great atmosphere, the most friendly people ever, and very relaxed. We were very apprehensive about going, but so glad we did! Already booked for New Year's Eve!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice