newbie post trip review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by basser, Apr 3, 2015.

1. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    Exactly the inevitable outcome. When that happens TTR becomes like every other resort in the area, although with a lower quality beach. Might as well head back to Playa del Carmen at that point.

2. Danny&Jenny

Danny&Jenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0
    We had been going in March the last couple years because that's what my schedule allowed. We are back to April again this year because I really was getting tired of having to fend off the single guys each time I returned from the bathroom. I only had 1 incident that was just a bit heated. Cant wait to see how April turns out. 4 more days

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We find the ratio to be pretty good in early October. In fact there may of been more single ladies than single guys this past Octoberbreast which was a shocker. Thru the years we have always had a single guy issue at one point or another. This was one of the drivers in us trying Desire. Ironically we had a married guy issue our first night at Desire but have had no issues in our next 12 nights there over 2 trips. #3 in May.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice