newbie post trip review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by basser, Apr 3, 2015.

1. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thx and I hope so!

2. vers111

vers111 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey Basser, I am sure we met some time during the trip, although, it has escaped my mind...we had a great time and still recovering from our 10 days of insanity....good to know that you had a good time

3. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's quite possible. Although we kept pretty quiet during the day at the beach or quiet pool. Only went to the sexy pool a couple times late afternoonish. Met lots of people during that time but my state of intoxication clouds my memory. Paty O's is what we really enjoyed and stayed each night until at least the end of music. Sometimes a lot longer. That's one of my regrets. Long periods of time I cant remember well. You two do look familiar though! Lol We cannot post pics but I'm 6'2" and slim with dark hair. My wife is shortish with short sassy strawberry blonde hair and very fit. Competitive type fitness level. Sorry I know that sounds very vein but its the best way to describe her without a pic. BTW she is the most humble person ever. So if we have met please forgive me. It seems whenever we met lots of people I was already intoxicated.

4. Ready2GoNow

Ready2GoNow Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there the week before you and the groups of single guys was crazy. All seemed to be from Britain. All incredibly young, incredibly drunk, and disrespectful. It absolutely made us leave Paty'o's earlier than we normally would've, and they were just crass and disgusting. We have gone the same week in March this being our third year in a row, and after this experience I dont think we will be back here at least in March. The person who mentioned kids looking like they were barely 16 was spot on. Also, there was more trashy less sexy going on here-to the point where some non self-respecting pig of a woman bent over in front of these idiots and let them take turns sticking their fingers up her. Classy. Im assuming it was the time of the year, but this trip really sucked compared to our others.

5. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow! I sorry for you. Your experience with the drunk single men was worse then ours and we are considering Desire as a result. Less party I'm told but should be a way more classy vibe and I know my wife will feel more relaxed/safe. Really too bad because I see simple ways that TTR could be much better

6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    WOW... We would not be impressed with that either. I wonder if there is some travel agency promoting TTR as this type of place that is bringing in these young packs of classless idiots? The solution is easy enough; ban 'em. Make the policy no single dudes under 25, or if under 25 you had better have a date. And for those that still are idiots one incident and you're out. I know this might sound severe, but how many times can this happen before it kills the atmosphere permanently? If I were in TTR management I would surely get this stuff under control quick.

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I think ultimately what most people need to understand is that Cancun in general is going to be flooded with young guys who really want to hook up with as many good looking women as possible during the month of March specifically.

The best things that couples can do are to not leave their S.O. alone for the guys to feel comfortable approaching. Stay in groups and other things like that. If one of them starts to get over the line don't make a spectacle of it and feel comfortable getting wait staff or security involved.

Again sorry to hear that spring breakers impacted your trip but it's a hazard when travelling to Cancun in March, just like Hurricanes are later in the summer months.

8. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    We experienced this type of thing last summer. There was like 30 drunk single guys in the pool. If I walked away to get a drink they were up in her face. She can handle it and Im not threatened by it. The bitch of it is that no women were comfortable taking tops off.

9. butterfly_effect

butterfly_effect Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Single guys at TTR

I totally get what is being said about the very young, immature single guys at TTR. We have very little interest in hanging out with, much less being accosted by, anyone that is really young and not making an effort to be respectful/classy in any way. Our experience at TTR in November was our first and we did very much enjoy hanging out with a good number of single guys during our trip, and they were mostly mid-twenties. HOWEVER, both groups were VERY respectful, cool and there to relax and enjoy the week, just like all the couples. I still encourage single guys and ladies to visit TTR. Just please keep in mind, if you are respectful, well dressed, funny and witty it goes WAY further with the couples accepting you there versus aggressive, immature behavior. Keep it class Cancun.

10. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed. On the several occasions when I had to step in the only people who knew I had done so were my wife and I and her friend and of course the young drunk dude. Usually it was different guys. My wife can handle herself and I'm not the jealous type so I don't really worry but when these guys pester like horny brainless idiots I will tell them to move on! There was only one case when I had to have a little chat with the same guy on two consecutive nights. This is mexico so you do not want to get physical in any way but finally it was either drop him and visit the federalies(spelling) or get security involved. I chose the later.

PS: same drunk dude was always wearing the same cloths the next day and still drunk. Gross!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice