Newbie needs advice

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by funmag, Oct 31, 2018.

1. funmag

funmag Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wife and I, (early 40's) planning a 5 day trip late January. Wondering of anyone can help us out with evening temperatures. Wife has have some great outfits that she reluctantly may wear, however if it gets cool in the evenings she may not want want to wear them. She sometimes gets cold easy.

Also, we are not lifestyles, however like the idea of partying with others that like to wear very sexy outfits. We are also not opposed to sexually oriented games with groups, we would just never cross that line. The only set of friends we would think to invite to a resort like this are unavailable to travel with us, so it will just be the two of us. Hoping the posts are true that the people are fun, approachable and not too cliquey.

We arrive on a Wednesday and plan to do the Boobs Cruise on the Friday.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Aaron & Jenn

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK.. been going to TTR for almost 20 years now..... the atmosphere there is quite unique... and fun....

You will find that there are a lot of couples like you that like the flirt and fun and games, teasing if you will, but are not interested in consummating the deal.

So go enjoy and have fun. Just buy the next round at the bar and you will make lifetimes friends. :)

As for being chilly, it does some night get chilly, cold if you're from down south.

But there is an indoor bar right next to Bash with a wall of windows to see what's happening at Bash if she gets chilly.

You can pop in an out until the party really gets going and you're up and dancing and not thinking about being cold.

Bottom line is that you have made the hard decision to book the trip... now it's all fun and games.

Jamie

3. Amanda

Amanda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Thanks Jaime. We are first timers going in November and not into the lifestyle either but love partying and making new friends. Can't wait for our first visit.

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Agree with Jamie. One little piece to add...

I think the common misconception for people visiting the first time is that there are swingers everywhere and they will be approaching them and pressuring them and it is a sex fest. That is furthest from the truth. There are many people there for the party only. And the lifestyle people may approach you but 99% of the time they know how to feel people out and won't pressure you. Dont go into that first visit scared that you will be pressured to do something you dont want to as then you will miss out on meeting all sorts of fun people that mostly want to party and have a good time... lifestyle or not.

I like to generalize that the typical population at TTR (note this of course changes week to week and based on takeovers) is 1/3rd people there to just party and not interested in any sort of further 'adult' activities, 1/3rd 'swayers' meaning if the right scenario presents itself then maybe they would cross the line doing something they wouldn't do at home just for some vacation excitement (i.e. girl kiss a girl, adult fun in a jacuzzi, etc) and 1/3rd lifestyle as in swingers (keep in mind within that group there are all sorts of levels too).

Moral of the ramble is just have fun and know you say what goes regardless.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. funmag

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks everyone, I should’ve wrote my question a little better. I never meant to insinuate I was concerned about the presence of swingers. I love people watching (without judgement) and would actually be flattered if we did get hit on. We have experienced the girls kissing girls, and even body shots before and loved it. I also understand each weeks weather could dramatically change, I was just curious if people found the night time consistently cool due to the fact the party is outdoors. I would think presence of wind alone could make or break an evening outfit.

We are really looking forward to going, and will continue to check back on this site to see if the Boobs Cruise will be running on the only date we will be there for.

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sorry, got it now. So back on the primary focus of the question. We have been in February, not January, and it was too cold for the Mrs. She also tends to get cold easier than most though. So I want to say your mrs will be fine but yeah mine wasn't. Some nights she wouldn't wear as little as normal as a result. Some nights it was fine. So not consistently cold but yeah some night definitely were too cold for her to wear next to nothing. A prime reason we won't go back in February. I assume January is similar but maybe not as bad?

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    @funmag ... We have had similar questions about Dec-Feb temp as well as pool temp.
    April it is just right, Aug a bit hot, Oct was ok but rainy, Nov so far good.
    We are at TTR now and the nights are great, even a little too warm.
    Pool temp has been up and down from ice cold on Tues to just right yesterday especially after the day warmed up from the Sun.
    It does seem to fluctuate a bit around the pool and throughout the day...and not from all the pee!
    Hey, its all about consistency at TTR.

As usual @Jamie and @Jen&Kyle have given you perfect advice, in addition to answering your question.
    But to be sure, bring your parka, mittens, and snow shoes.
    You never know with this global warming stuff;)

8. Unicorncpl

Unicorncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hey guys! We will also be there that same time 1/21-1/30...we will be doing the Boobs Cruise on Friday January 24! This will be our first time to TTR and first BC! Looking forward to it!

9. Unicorncpl

Unicorncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    And January Boobs Cruise dates just got posted for booking!!

10. funmag

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I just saw those dates get posted, well if nothing else at least there will be someone else new to the Boobs Cruise experience. Have you given any thoughts to the theme nights ? Are you the type to participate ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice