Newbie looking at Desire Pearl

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Hot2trot, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Each have their advantages. Depends what your preferences are and what you consider 'nicer'.

2. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    we have done topless resorts 4 times and have built our confidence and friends convinced us we will love Pearl. we booked a split trip between TTR and Pearl this next March. but looking at pics of Pearl and hearing the reviews, were betting we wish we would have just did Pearl.. But having TTR withdrawls so we will have fun there for a few days no matter what.

3. SandBJ

SandBJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 0
    Hi Iowa-

We are actually splitting time just before you at TTR and Pearl in march too(TTR 3/11-14 and Pearl 3/14-17... so it looks like we will just miss you. Will be our first time to either so would be glad to give you review if ya want. Too bad were missing you by just a couple of days!

4. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    RM vs TTR vs Pearl

From someone that has been to Desire RM, TTR many times, it all depends in personal taste. You should not worry about "fitting in" as was said, there are all types and no one judges.
    We find that TTR is, again said before, an adult spring break. More activity, more people, in our eyes, more fun.
    Desire RM is 135 rooms I think and a super place, Pearl is only 88 rooms large pool and from what we have heard, very quiet at night with little to no night life. The hot tub at Pearl is the absolute best! RM OK but can not compare to Pearl and TTR has one little dinky tub for 4, six if your real friendly! RM has plenty of activities, more laid back though, and great disco for dancing and the food is awesome.
    Many people we have met usually go to TTR or Desire Rm and then save a day or two at the end for Pearl to go for recouping prior to going home. We go on vacation to have fun so we recoup at home,
    Again, you will adjust your future trips on your experiences.
    Some people LOVE Pearl. Some LOVE TTR. Only you can decide.
    I will say, for the price, you can not beat TTR. It has everything you want and you can go twice compared to RM or Pearl. Pearl is more than RM.

We are Premier Members at TTR so that tells you how much we like it!! Been 3 times in 2015 and have 4 trips planned in 2015.

Enjoy what ever you choose!!

:lotsofmichaelfs:

5. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Actually Desire RM is only 114 rooms ;)

6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    ya def too bad were missing, your TR would come when we are arriving at TTR anyway. We know we will love both TTR and Pearl. No question.. only unknow is who is at pearl when we are so there is nice scenery and not "over ripe Fruit" as the only scenery.. lol worst case we have to just keep our eyes on each other, oh and "luvs2travel" lol

7. Dippin

Dippin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    When you guys split your trip, do you book one trip. Or do you book 2 trips. We want to stay at Desires ( not sure which one yet ) for four days, just to check it out and 6 days at TTR. Having trouble getting everything set.

This will be our 5th trip to TTR

8. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Do Pearl ...............you are aw much better fit for Pearl! IMO....

Temptation is like a frat party on roids........
    Pearl is much more sexual....sensual........... chillax

9. tequilasunlvrs

tequilasunlvrs Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just finished a back2back TTR / Pearl trip in early December. We are huge Desire RM fans and have been there too many times to confess to publicly. It was our goal to try both Pearl and Temptations this year. We had a awesome time at both places with the following observations:

Pearl:
    - Pearl may have started slow but for our trip there was a really good party atmosphere , almost equivalent to Desire RM though less full nudity then Desire RM.
    - Pearl facilities are truly 5 star , though we were surprised to find the food & dining not as good as RM.
    - Dancing @ Pearl. We heard this before and can confirm the late night dancing was lame. I think the disco is simply to stuffy and gets hot so everyone bails to the lobby bar.
    - Hot tub. Just awesome... best of the Desire properties.
    - Its a bit overpriced in our opinion though it does feel 5 star.

I would not hesitate to recommend Pearl to newbies. You can be as dressed or as naked as you want to be and you are guaranteed to fit in .. a huge spectrum of visitors.. no one stands out as different.

Temptations
    - What a great party, very much holds its reputation.
    - Dancing and music was simply awesome.. best of the Desire properties (IMHO)
    - Temptations is BIG compared to RM and Pearl. So many people its harder to get to know someone.. some nights it hard to find someone at Paty O's (it was a full resort when we were there.
    - Il Parcare restaurant is tour de force... must do.
    - The Boobs Cruise is ridiculously fun.. not TTR resort specific but we loved it.

I think TTR is due a facelift. The rooms are really not comparable to Pearl which I suppose is to be expected but our Suite at TTR was disappointing.

All in all we are glad we went to TTR.. but we really missed the nude suntanning and the smaller crowds of Desire. We will likely will return to Desire.

Hope that helps someone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice