Newbe Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by David and Lisa, Jun 26, 2020.

1. David and Lisa

David and Lisa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    My wife and I go to Cancun twice a year, we decided to stay at temptations for a night just to see if it would be something for us. We both enjoyed it, but a tease for just one night. we stayed in a regular room and the party night wasn't much and no dancing Angel and demands). Is all the fun and dancing in the tower or did we just have a dead stay? We are wanting to go for a week in August next year for my 55 birthday and want to party.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Do you must of stayed in a garden room which are fine.
    The “party” has nothing to do with which room you are booked in.
    You may have. party if you are in the right room ;)

The “party” is at Bash, the outdoor “club” or once in a while in the sports bar known as Score when the weather is bad and Bash is a wash out, or at the pool for a special night time event or foam party.
    The entertainment or show begins at 10pm and runs about 30 minutes.
    The party and dancing does not really begin until after this ~10:30 and goes until 3am when the music stops.
    There is a different theme each night that many guests dress too.
    Angels and Devils is typically a good one.
    August is typically a slower month so you may have just happened to visit at a slow time and slow group of guests.
    We know because we have visited in August, and yes it was too slow for us.
    For many “newbies” , like you were when visiting the first time, have not yet found this site nor even the TTR site and know nothing about the themes.
    You are doing the right thing by joining and posting here.
    If you more questions please feel free to ask here or PM us.

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    One nights a tough call to get a proper feel for the TTR atmosphere, the beach, Bash, the guests.... you clearly didn't have an opportunity to do a "Boobs Cruise"..... recommend you book a couple of weeks and try it properly !!! make sure you book 4 weeks off work when you return, to get over it LOL p.s. I personally cant imagine going to another hotel in Cancun (apart from maybe Desire) after staying at TTR ......

4. David and Lisa

David and Lisa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0

Thank you, We are going end of April first of may next year for a birthday. Maybe it will be better. gotta get out of this Texas lock downs soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    That Sir, is a buzy time...it will not be slow or dead.

6. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    one night is hard you don't really have time to find a group to hang out with
    next time you go make sure to hit up this site ..generally there is a roll call so you can see who is coming when you are
    there are facebook groups as well gives you a chance to say hey to people before you go
    we always stay in the garden view rooms but we are never in the room .. bash gets started late ..some people after leaving the sexy pool go have a nap then dinner then show up to party .. weve seen it get started as late as midnight .
    hope fully your next trip will be a blast

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    The hours of 2-6pm are about the busiest, and most fun at the pool. So if you were only there for one night in the beginning of your trip, you might have checked in later in the day, and not gotten the full experience of the day style party (if you left early afternoon for your second resort the next day). Then at night at Bash gets the most fun about 11ish - 1am. August in general is slower, and April with be pop-a-lopin the whole time.

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Pop-a-lopin?

Jamie

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    You know it. I pick up on the 9 year old boy sayings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Paul-N-Pam

Paul-N-Pam Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0
    We are going on our 4th trip to Temptations and we've been to Desire RM once. It usually takes me 12 to 24 hours just to relax and get into full party mode. My husband is just ready to roll when we hit the lobby at arrival. So relax and enjoy. And yes the day time pool party is always my best time, and I require rest before the evening fun, husband has the stamina to party all day and night. But relax go and enjoy. Try to book the Boobs Cruise you'll meet lot's of people from the resort and it's the best party time of our entire trips every time. We just booked our 5th Boobs Cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice