New Years 2020 - Theme

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by socal2020, Oct 10, 2019.

?

Where is Waldo Theme for New Years. Yes or No?

1. No, not sexy. Terrible idea.

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Yes, I love it.

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. socal2020

socal2020 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi everyone, my wife and I booked Temptations for our very first time arriving Dec 30/2019 - Jan 4/2020. We have checked out all the past New Years celebrations and were super excited to find out the theme for this year. We just found out that the theme is “Where is Waldo”. Is it just us or is this the worst theme idea ever? Not very sexy and everyone will be dressed as the same person. We booked temptations for New Years to have an awesome, sexy, let it all out fun time. I can’t imagine people being excited about this? A mascaraed party, disco theme, paint theme, science fiction, Comic Con, Victoria Secret theme or almost anything else sounds sexier than Where is Waldo. Anyhow, we are still very excited about going but not impressed with the theme to ring in a new decade. Hopefully the resort changes their mind? Whaaaaaa

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Is this true? If so this sounds awesome. It would be hilarious to have a bunch of drunk people at bash all gathered in one place dressed like Waldo. Ladies outfits could definitely be sexy for this. Just got to have a little creativity which is the point

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Yeah at first when I saw this on FB I thought "how stupid". But then after thinking about it a little more, I changed my mind. From an individual perspective, it's extremely stupid (when you're picking your costume at home, and then putting it on in the room there). If you think big picture, like @Matt and Lisa said, it becomes funny and clever as a whole concept. Waldo is stupid, but those Where's Waldo pictures where you look around all over to find him, and then find pockets of "wtf is going on here", is kind of like Temptation. Everyone will be the same, but different, and the more large group shots, the funnier it will be.

Also, I was thinking there is a special DJ being brought in for that night, most likely it was a suggestion from the DJ. I'd bet they have seen or done this before, and the concept probably works. But I am sure it will be 10x "sex-a-fied" at Temptation!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    With a quick google search, there are plenty of nice examples of successfully pulled of Waldo costumes.

upload_2019-10-11_11-11-31.png

5. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    I’m glad you posted this question! We’re coming for NYE too and have been checking. I thought there wasn’t an official theme until I read your post.

I think it’s possible to make any theme sexy. You just need to think outside the box.

Think striped thong panties and white pasties.

6. socal2020

socal2020 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I'm sure we will figure out something to wear. If not then all is good, I'll just go in by birthday suit :p

Very much looking forward to the NYE party. i'm sure we will have a great DJ and awesome people to party with. 77 days to go......

7. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    I hated last years theme, but J loved it. Steampunkt which seem to incorporate a lot more clothes than necessary.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice