NEW YEARS 2009 - WHO'S GOING

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by kdsaulnier, Jul 22, 2008.

1. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I don't know if anyones posted this yet but "WHO'S GOING TO TEMPTATIONS FOR NEW YEARS 2009!!!!!!" We've been the past two years and we can't wait to go back. I don't even want to start counting the days because for me it seems like an eternity away. I think Kirk and I are going to book soon because the prices are going up and up and the availability is going down and down.

I just want to say hi to everyone we've met over the past two years.......you guys rock!!!! (you know who you are). Having been to Temptations for New Years the past two years in a row I can't imagine spending it any other way except for in a Wicked Weasel bikini and a drink in hand.
    Cheer's
    Kirk and Diane

2. yasinuk

yasinuk Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, Me and my wife will be there for New Years!!! 26th till the 3rd. Would be good to meet up and someone show us the ropes. First time to Temptations for us but not Cancun. Were both 24 and from England...... Cant wait. Whats so special about new years in Tempatation??

p.s your right the prices are climbing. Good job were booked!!

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    WE booked for Apr next year on June 4th and the same booking has already gone up by almost $900.00. Get it while you can folks!! :?

4. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Hey Kirk & Diane! Count us in too! There's no other way we would rather spend NYE either! We haven't booked yet but plan on doing so very soon. Our dates will be the Dec. 27th-Jan 10th.

Counting the days!

Diana & Robbie

5. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kirk and Diane,good to see your thinking about going.We booked already,Dec 26th thru Jan 4th.Hope you guys can make it

6. Flaca

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Now Sean...what did we say about the fish...and you might want to check the date on your ticker :wink:

D

7. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    OMG It's so cool talking to you guys again. Hey Diana.....I hear you're hooking up with Nick and Autumn in August. Wish I could join you guys :( Oh well we'll see each other in December. Our dates are probably the 27th to 5th or 6th. Hey Sean great to hear from you too!!!!!! Say hi to smoothy for me. LOL!!!!! I just have to get the rest of the crew together and it will be a replay of last year.
    Cheer's
    Diane :D

8. Flaca

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We're meeting up with Tim & Kathy too (they've already booked for December) and Tony and Cheryl are talking about booking...the gang's all here!

D

9. Chris033

Chris033 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My gf and I went to Cancun and BBG for the first time last year and can't wait to go back. We're seriously considering going dec 20 - jan 3 and are thinking we should book soon before it fills up!

What kind of stuff happens NYE? How about XMas Day? Anything?
    Also how will the weather be there? LAst year we were there very early Jan and some of those who had been there over NYE said it was ugly and rainy.

Any info is appreciated!

10. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been twice during xmas season.Last year weather was bad for a few days but have seen it bad in Feb and March as well.Wouldnt say it is the norm.As for New Years events,they put on a great show.Very active.Alot more activities at the hotel than normal.I could be wrong but I believe that in Mexico,xmas eve is a bigger celebration than xmas day.In my opinion,xmas/New Years is a great time to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice