new to the site

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PiratePair, Mar 29, 2009.

1. cormaro91

cormaro91 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are also new here and have a couple questions :) our 1st question: Is it fun enough at the resort that we won't need to leave and explore more of cancun or get board? We would call ourselfs fun and we are an "open couple" that likes to party and drink :D 2nd question: Are most of the people at the resort "open couples" or singles?

2. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You will not get bored, I promise you that, as far as exploring the area goes, I wouldnt plan on doing to many out side trips, maybe one or two, the resort is to much fun to spend all your first trip trying to see the Cancun area every day you are there! Terry

3. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Trip

I just came back from 10 days there, I never left the resort, in all my other trips I would leave a few nights for the clubs or at least to hit town for a bit, but met soooooo many great people this trip, it never even crossed my mind to leave.

4. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just came back from 8 days there. It was our first time there and we never left the resort-too much fun right there. We met some fun people and just pretty much hung out with them. I DOES lack for organized activities after around 10:30 pm but you can enjoy drinking, snacking and other people at Paty o's. Next time however, we would like to day trip to Isla Mujeras and go in town to see the bullfight on Wednesday. Have a good time and let us know what you think (we are jealous!).
    Kathie& John

5. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went last April for the first time and left the Resort once for the Coco Bongo night - which is awesome. Went in November and stayed at the Resort the whole time. Going Back April 30th and will go to Coco Bongo again and go on Steve's Booze Cruise, but probably hang at the Resort the rest of the time. There were plenty of "open couples" there both times............

6. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Last Aug we didnt leave the resort except to go to the fea market across the street, but we where only there for 8 days, last April we where there for 11 days, did a little bit of outside stuff, but the other half was getting scuba cert. so we didnt do much. This May we be there for 15 days and plan on doing several outside trips. Going to at least one bar, does anyone know if Lalo is still taking people to the bars at night? Terry

7. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welome aboard are you guys planning a trip anytime soon?

8. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Terry when I was there in September he was doing them, and I think I read somewhere he was still running them.. anyone been there lately see him???

only planning on Coco Bongo's this trip, was gonna do the booze cruz with Steve but I think our dates are wrong.

You will have a blast just at the resort !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice