New to the board & need help please!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sam_9213, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Bill

Bill Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying at the Sun Palace the end of this month. We are from Mpls, non-stop, 6 nights 3064.00. Hopefully, some people will chime in on just how nice (hopefully) things are at the Sun Palace! I like that it's "adults only", we love our kids, but it will be great not having any running around:) Just hope it's not too laid back!

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Hello!
    I went to kayak.com and found a flight for 362/person on delta airlines.
    CVG 7:00a - CUN 11:30a
    CUN 11:27a - CVG 7:20p

then i went to goldenparnassuscancun.com
    the total for 7 nights, all meals, drinks, non motorized watersports, etc.

If you want the regular room(which is still very nice) its
    $1274 for both of you

If you want the ocean front room - $1526
    Club Room - $1610
    Ocean front club room - $1863

The week before we got married we went to cancun and stayed here as a treat to ourselves in the regular joe schmoe room. They upgraded us to an ocean front since our wedding was the following week, but... When we checked in, they said whenever we come back to show our marriage certificate for a free upgrade to a jacuzzi suite. With the same thing, champagne, etc.

So the total for both of you with all taxes fees and everything is anywhere from $1998 to $2587, depending on which room you want! Personally i think its a steal! It's about a 2 minute walk(like one block) to the bus stop... and less than a 5-10 minute ride into town. Plus there are like 4 or 5 restaurants there and they are all amazing! Especially the buffet! mmmm hehe

We'll be back there for our anniversary/spring vacation in March. Can't wait!

3. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hotel

All of the Sun Palace and Le Blanc (and Cancun, Beach, & Moon Palace too, for that matter) have large 2-person jacuzzis in EVERY room. For a honeymoon, I would go to Le Blanc or Sun Palace. Both are very nice hotels with beautiful beaches.

Le Blanc is arguably the best all-inclusive hotel in Cancun's hotel zone. It would be perfect for a honeymoon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice