New to Temptations or a member read this

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Feb 14, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Make sure you go to the web site posted below there is a group trying to do some thing about it. I understand how you feel we also now have millions of useless points, And if you sign a new contract you have to pay more money for less than you already have! Just go to the link below and read! Terry

2. acsnoracer

acsnoracer Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Already took a look at the site--someone sent me an email last week with the link to it inside. I see you guys are going back in May--thinking of trying to talk to anyone while you're there?? Probably wouldn't do any good anyway, just curious.

3. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We where and then we wheren't, then we where and then not, back and forth. right now I would say no( we may change our minds again). I cant see that it would do any good, for we will not give them another dime and from what I have read it is a waste of time to try and redo you contact if you are not willing to pay more money. Any body that has a newer contract or a smaller contract you might benfit by making a fuss, the last thing they want is someone in the sales office complaining! We aways hung out in the sales office at least a little, really liked them, Well not this time. Terry

4. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I think I'd still voice my concerns to them. Make a stink about there crappy business tatics. I just make sure you let them know that anyone asks you why you have this color braclet you'll be damn sure to tell them not too talk to Premier. Taking away a future sale is about the only way to hurt them at this point. Maybe then Bert's 11,000 square foot pad will foreclose and his Maimi nightclub will close down (later will happen anyways as the nigthclub business in Maimi is a revolving door). Maybe he won't beable to put gas in one of his fine exotic cars. All bought by Premier money. I guess we know why the AI fees need to increase each year. :lol:

Nick

P.S.: Since Premier moved out of Desire and Temptations Los Cabos(never got started) business must be hurting.

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We just got back, and I did my part by telling everyone not to believe a single word that Bert and his crew were saying. We passed on the update speech, but may listen next trip. I do not plan to ever give them another dime, but am curious to their latest lies.

6. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I wonder how sales are going at TTR I hope they are very bad. My guess is they will be bad in May, a lot of members going then. I plan on telling every body that will listen what a rip off it is, just not sure if I want to go to the sales office. I would like to know however, how they are spinning the info on "The Naked Truth" site. Terry

7. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    That would be interesting to bring up and see what they say about the site. Not slander when its true. I'm sure there spin will be that it was very displeased exemployee and every company has them.

Overall I can't think business is good for Premier. Vacations destinations worldwide are hurting. So I think the last thing many people are doing is dumping money into timeshares. I'd be shocked if there sales aren't down a solid 50% from last year.

Nick

8. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We were in December for the first time , and going back again in April.

They never asked us about a breakfast or bugged us once about a timeshare. I think our phone rang real early one morning but we didn't answer it. I am guessing that was them trying.

Maybe we didn't look worthy for timeshare....lol

It was to bad to the wife was already to tell where to shove it if they asked.. :D

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Terry, I went up there last September while I was there and it was indeed a waste of time, unless I had an extra 4000 to give them....
    there were quite a few displeased premier members there last May and didnt seem to stop the "tours"....of course I wasnt as vocal either

I would be soooo tempted to tell them to "run like the wind" as they are walking by this year.....LOL

I am a bit curious like Bart...just to see what they would try and sell me this time????

10. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yea, Penny I had the same idea about when they walked by the pool on the tour yelling some thing like "dont buy" but I bet the guys in blue shirts would be all over me if I did. Maybe I could do it once and get a way with it! Do you plan to talk to them in May? Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice