New to Temptations or a member read this

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Feb 14, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If you are new to Temtpations or or a member you need to check out a new web site called " the truth about preimer" www.premier-originalresorts.com it is a site dedicated to informing present members and prospective new members about how the temptations timeshare program works and the down falls, there is even the sales training manual there for you to read. Before you go and take that breakfast welcoming tour make sure to check out this site, or if you are a member and having problems you really need to check it out! It is not completed but there is still a lot of info there. Terry

2. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just want to keep this on top as long as I can so as many new people as possible can see it. Terry

3. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My daily posting to my self

4. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so - they try to sell you a timeshare at the resort?? weird - I've never heard of hotels doing that. But I've been trapped in those meetings before when I went to Florida - I'm on holiday - I don't want to be wrangled into any timeshare meetings. :?

5. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They will ask you when you check in if you want the breakast tour and offer, you money or a free trip if you go. I you might even think about doing it, check out the link above, it is a real eye opener! Terry

6. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    To myself and Momo(sorry Momo you may get tired of reading this) I just want as many people as possible to read this, so if they do consider buying a timeshare they will be informed, and get the best deal possible. Terry

7. kcnrose

kcnrose Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    g

thanks for the info

K.C

8. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    This will take days for me to absorb! Suffice it to say it didn't get me what I thought it would. But I guess we all make mistakes in life.

One thing I have always wondered is what would happen if I didn't pay my yearly fees how would that play out if I went with a website provider?

9. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nothing would happen, you just cant go back as a member until you pay it, but you can still go there as a nonmember. Terry

10. acsnoracer

acsnoracer Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Just made aware of this!!

I can't believe I didn't hear about this sooner, but this March for the first time in about 10 years the wife and I had to pass on our yearly trip to BBG/TTR. I haven't had the frustration yet of them telling me about the inability to purchase airline tickets with out MILLIONS of USELESS points. Please keep all the websites/posts updated--I would be willing as well to go in on any legal costs. Hopefully somewhere in the end we can get something accomplished!! Really sucks to hear of this, AND miss this year's trip!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice