New to Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mscharf1, Feb 5, 2009.

1. mscharf1

mscharf1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are booking a trip to Mexico in June. We are both 40 and we have never stayed at a hotel like Temptation and it seems exactly what we need. She likes what the hotel offers and is even looking forward to going topless but is concerned with the hotel being "seedy". I'm trying to convince her based on Trip Advisor reviews that this is a great place to let loose, fun without pressure at the Sexy pool, and an great opportunity to forget the crap we deal with each day. Any feedback on what the hotel/people are really like would be helpful. Sorry to make you read so much but I need help getting her to the Sexy pool!

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    if you are looking for as you say " a great place to let loose, fun without pressure at the sexy pool, and a great opportunity to forget the crap we deal with each day"

let me be the first to assure you - you will not find a better place period

rob and tonya

3. skjudd

skjudd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are in our 40s also and I was really worried before I went. It took me about 5 minutes to be extremely comfortable. Everyone I met was so friendly and just people like us. We loved it so much we booked another trip a couple of days after we got home. Before we went down and I did not know what to expect we just had an agreement that if I was uncomfortable we would leave that area or game and take a walk on the beach or do something else. But that never happened, it is really hard to explain until you have been there but it is a lot of fun. I did not think about what was going on at work one time while I was there.
    If you have any specific questions just send a private message.
    Kristi and Sean

4. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They just did renovations a year ago, this will be our fifth trip and the rooms last year were in better shape than any of the previous years. I think if you did a search somewhere on here, you would find that they put 4 million US$ into the hotel and much of that money went into the rooms.

The other stuff you asked for is a given, great fun, no pressure, be as involved as you want to be or not at all.

5. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have wrote a review on TA under same name and have a brief one on this site as well, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for from what I read! Nothing seedy about it! Good people having a good time!

6. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We're in our 40s as well. We had some reservations, but 10 minutes after arrival we were very comfortable. We're headed back in May,

7. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm super excited! I'm going in March - will be my first time there and just looking forward to an Adults-only resort!! A place to relax AND have some fun!

8. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there the same time as you...You will have a great time!

Our first visit was last year with the same reservations, I am 40
    Steve is 6 years younger and we both had diferent ideas of vacation... Temptations fit the bill for both of us, the rooms were beautiful, in great shape, the entertainment was always awesome and the people and staff were so friendly...

We are going back March 10 - 17th and wouldn't have chosen anywhere else for both relaxation and fun!

9. youngnfunaz

youngnfunaz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are new also and hoping for the best time ever. we are 28 and 29 Monica and Anthony party on

10. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I found on our last trip 2 years ago that age didnt matter. We were 44 then and i was expecting a really young crowd, The age group was all over the map. We really enjoyed spending time with a younger couple and a much older couple also. It really didnt matter. Age is all in the mind......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice