New To Resort Need Comparison

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Pelotongirl, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Pelotongirl

Pelotongirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Hey y'all,

So we are thinking of coming to Temptations in July (summer is best for us because it's when kids are away at camp.) We have been to another resort in Jamaica (not sure if I'm allowed to mention the name on this forum) several times and we love it. Just looking for something different. We are more of an open marriage than lifestyle but we do dip into that arena sometimes, albeit very carefully. We are in our 40's

Can someone who has been to both, let me know the pros and cons based on our lifestyle choices and age. I know Temptations is not nude, which I can deal with.

Thanks a million- especially if this question has been asked 1000 times before.

Much love- m

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Best to mention the resort name and when you actually visited.

3. Pelotongirl

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    If I am allowed to mention it (most forums you can't mention other resorts), Hedonism II (most folks would pick up on this without naming it). Been several times, always fun! So dates wouldn't matter. Do you have anything you can share?

4. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    It is ok as it had been mentioned several times.

We have mot visited but a lifestyle unicorn friend visited Aug 2019 and was not real impressed and said she would probably not go back.
    But she was their alone.

We have also brought her to TTR with us.
    According to her, Daytime party was better than TTR but night was boring and playrooms not really used.
    Not sure I believe the Daytime party comment as TTR IS usually roaring at Sexy Pool depending on the actual crowd and how full the resort is.
    She was probably referring more to the open sex, etc. which ad we know is not allowed at TTR (same with full nudity).

Several others have posted with comparisons so hopefully you will receive other inputs.

What I can say is that TTR is a blast and in spite of no full nudity and open sex there are many opportunities for fun in more private circumstances.
    Not sure about the July crowd as that is a month we have not visited.

5. Pelotongirl

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    -----
    Looking for people who have actually been to both. Anyone else? We love Hedo, commenter's comments is not our experience at all, it's hard to pass comments if you haven't been. Maybe someone who likes Hedo but wanted something different?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  6. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    If you haven't already, check out the LS sister site to this one... Cancunswingers.com It will further your research.

7. Pelotongirl

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    much appreciated.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    TTR in July is hot, temperature, and Hot, climate. It's great.

As FakeNewsTeam mentioned above, no full nudity (though most ladies get really darn close during the day, and no open sex (though discreet stuff happens all the time if you're paying attention), based on all we've read from people who've been to both, we'll stick with TTR in the Hedo vs. TTR comparison.

9. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Best wishes for responses!

I will speak with her and see if she will post her comments to help you with a first hand account...she may or may not.
    And again, she was there single and not long ago.
    Was trying to give you some feedback based on what we were told...from a reliable source.

Remember this is a forum and you might not like, agree with others’ posts, nor have had the same experiences.
    As always, different strokes for different folks!

Again, TTR may be right for you, or not, but until you try it you will not really know for yourself.
    Also, might check out Desire RM or even Desire Pearl.
    Lots posted her on them and comparisons to TTR, etc.
    Learn to use the Search feature for best results.

10. daslyvillian

daslyvillian Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Couple. Stayed at last two years. TTR twice before reno and once the first soft opening week after reno.
    TTR for the better party day and night.
    Hedo for the public sexual freedom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice