New to Cancun...should I go to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by joannanchuck, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah...you might be waiting for a bit! I caption them all and sort out the ones you CANT see before getting them posted.

I was half done and had just left Picassa logged in on my computer to work on them when I had time. Well I logged out and now I cant seem to remember my user name and password. It goes by email addy but it says they have no record of my email addys I would have used! :cry: I swear it "never" ends for me. So now I have to redo them I think. :? The album is marked as private cause I uploaded them ALL to ONE album and I had to sort the "unmentionables" as I went along so we cant even search for them. :cry:

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angie, I am sitting here shaking my head and laughing right now! This stuff could only happen to you! :shock:

My trip was filled with several episodes of falling down, all done when I was completely sober! Get me drunk and I'm steady as a rock, but that is nothing compared to all the stuff that happened on your trip, and yet.... it just continues. You are way too funny, and what a great attitude. :cool:
    If you ever get them up, I am anxious to see your photos!
    You take care of yourself girl! :D

3. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we have just got back from our 2nd trip to Temptations and you will see from our pic we are far from slim did it stop us from haveing fun not one bit go and just be your self we have never ever seen anyone with out a smile on there face as long as you like to party you will love it

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW! Punctuation is your friend! :p Teasing of course! :lol:

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crappy. Dont tell Jamie I am hyjacking all these threads! :roll: :lol:

But this time I blame ICE! LOL!

Yeah Bethy I have had the a bit of a time lately! Actually when I first moved into my new place I had SEVERAL things happen that just could be explained as "Angi luck". I had requsted a few days off to make sure my kids were able to get themselves off to school as they were becoming walkers and they had previously only taken the bus. Had to make it go smoothly. So I should have about a week off. I ended up calling in one making it like 8 days. Well at that point I had so much crap happen that I hadnt even unpacked 1/5 of the boxes. My bed was a mattress on the floor of the living room and there was a path going through the living room to the front door to kitchen. My mattress was surrounded by boxes. I has so much crap happen that I wasnt able to deal with the unpacking all but essentials. So I called my boss CRYING that I needed more time off. So she asked me when I got back if things had calmed down a bit. Well since that time...I was cleaning my old place and went to grab something (like a piece of an old toy that broke off...I never did find it when I got back) and it stabbed me in the hand somehow, hitting an artery. We had no phone there as I was moved. I was alone with my 4yo and blood was shooting out everywhere. I had to hold pressure with my other hand. So I couldnt have dialed anyway. Ran down to the neighbor who sits for me and she called 911. It wont stop bleeding. Off to ER I go. Do all they need to do. it stops they tell me well the artery could break so dont move your fingers so they put a HUGE to my elbow immobilizer on it (the hole is like less than an inch and on my palm). :shock: Give me antibiotics and one my way. SO um yeah got the meds filled took one. Spent the whole night with this thing throbbing and developing an itchy rash from the antibiotics. I tell my boss this and she is just shaking her head and saying how sorry she is right? I just said. You know I am just at a point where I have to laugh. It is so crazy what happens to me that it is a bit comical! :?

However. I would like it to stop. thank. you. very. much. :roll:

6. mas4fun uk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha i do my best not bad to say i only started to wright when i was 25 i know its not the best but it will do for me :D :wink: roll on 2010 i`ll be back

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO...you are so mean :lol:

Ronald :cool:

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I was joking but after the response...I feel kinda bad. :oops: (head held down as she slinks out of the room "sorry")

9. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're forgiven, Funny Lady

Ronald :cool:

10. mas4fun uk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angie its ok hun im used to it just be glad im not useing a pen looks like a spider run over the papper lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice