New to Cancun...should I go to Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by joannanchuck, Jun 25, 2008.

1. joannanchuck

joannanchuck Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all! My husband and I are getting our FIRST vaca away from the kids since our honeymoon 10 years ago. His company is having a convention on August 29th in Cancun and we are planning on going for a long weekend.
    My dh is 33, I'm 32. I gained 20 lbs this year and I am SOOO self concious. I'm 5'4 and 150 (hopefully losing at least 10 lbs before I come!!) My dh thinks it would be AWESOME to be at a pool w/me topless ( I'm a 34D...thanks plastic surgery! :lol: and he just thinks boobs are great!!) Is everyone super skinny and Hot?? I would feel so out of place if that is the case. Do all the women wear bikinis? I'm not ugly or horribly overweight...just heavier than what I'm used to.....
    What is the age range? What kind of games are played by the pool? Body shots? Do you do the shots w/your sig other or with others?
    Sorry...lots of questions!!! Thanks in advance!!
    Joanna

2. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Look at some of the pics looks like a variety of all sizes and shapes just go & have a great time and love being who you are! Moto is Nobody Knows you & nobody gives a Sh..! We're going the first time July 7th & are super excited!

3. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL...everyone is NOT superskinny or "hot"...but really hotness is a state of mind. Some women wear bikini's, some wear only the bottoms and some of the bottoms are closer to dental floss, some women wear tankini's and one pieces. Ages...we have met people from early 20's to a 75 year old lady. Really Temptations is like any other resort where you are going to see all sizes, all ages and all types of people. The big difference is its an adult-only resort with some extremely R rated games and top optional at the pools.

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Joanna...I think you'll have a great time at Temptations..As a matter of fact i know you will... :D Forget about shapes and sizes...No one cares..LOL...You will see all shapes and sizes as well as ages... Everyone is there to have FUN...You can go topless if you want or you can leave it on...It's all up to you...NO ONE PRESSURES YOU !!! If you can check out the Temptation Lounge...Look for post titled TR or pics..These are Trip reports and pics from people who have been there in the past. Everyone on this forum is very friendly. Ask anything you want and we will all try to help...And i agree with dh...Let the puppies free...LOL... :flash: :lol:

5. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Joanna, you are right to assume all the women at Temptations were hot. They are all HOT including you. That's what makes TR such a great place. Size, shape, age, plastic, it doesn't matter. You will enjoy yourself if you allow it. If you allow yourself to have fun, you will be back for a longer vacation at TR. Relax and have a good time. Be sure to come back here and post a report. Welcome to the board.

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Its only for Supermodels....move along. :lol:

For real there is people from every age group, weight group, beauty group, and whatever else group you can think of and nobody cares. Through the years I'll admit I've seen some things I wish I haven't seen. But nobody is disrespectful or anything to anyone.

From what you described you have NOTHING to worry about. So stop thinking about booking and book already, the party is waiting for you to join.

Nick and Renee

7. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    PARTY ON...DUDE!!! LMAO :lol: :headbanger: :flash: :dave:

8. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DITTO DITTO DITTO At Temptations we are ALL hot :lol: You will have a blast. I have not ever been around a better group of people...everyone is warm, wild, and most importantly..non-judgmental.

Ronald :cool:

9. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will have a BLAST! My guess is we are similar in shape (I am a little taller and a little heavier) and though there were plenty of smaller women who if I focused on that type of thing I would have felt bad. However, I was not the heaviest one BY FAR! The thing is, it didnt matter how large you are people seemed to all be treated the same. The person you are on the inside is way more important than your body.

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I didn't see any photos... :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice