New title!!!! =)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Feb 7, 2008.

?

Do you like the new sig?

1. Yeah, wished I would have thought of it first...

100.0%
  2. No, I think it's sexist and you are a Pervert...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I just want to know if I can join your team?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you ever figure out if you're gonna get to go to Cancun??? We hope you get to go!!!

2. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I got an estimate on my tax return and unfortunately unless I find someone that can finagle enough w/ the #'s (Legally) and get me double of what I was originally estimated then it doesn't look like I will make it.

It's my own fault I could have taken steps several months ago to help ensure my trip but flights have gone up double of what it was a month ago when I was looking into it.

3. royale

royale Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww no way. You always have to book the first week of the year..or else its too late! I got mine on the credit card, and then by the time the cycle is over .. I should get my tax return check.

Spring breaks are always paid for by my hard earned tax money :)

4. gorjess88

gorjess88 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whats wrong with saggy breasts? :lol: :lol:

5. BagOfSand

BagOfSand Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jess, I'm an equal opportunity breast examiner I do perky, saggy, small, big, lopsided and treat them all equally.

Feel free if your ever in Texas or I make it to Austraillia to hit me up for an appointment! :lol:

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately I don't have any credit cards. Got myself into some trouble with them several years ago and I've since avoided them. But on the up side by this time next year I forsee my situation to be looking ALOT better! I could go into debt or maintain my current debt and forsake all and book a trip but I know then I will have to deal with the CWS (Cancun Withdrawl Syndrome) and other depression due to financial status upon my return. I figure It's best that I just forget about making the trip this year. Luckily I didn't do anything hasty and I actually thought it through.

8. royale

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats true... something about spring break, it gets you hooked! Maybe its the untapped resource of hot broads I dont see in my own backyard.

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's more about the abundant bikini's floatin around and lack thereof. The hot broads are all over the place here in Dallas but nothing like a beach in a foreign country that allows everyone to loose their inhibitions and let their freak flag fly!

10. royale

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear that! The freak will be raised all the way up during spring break.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice