NEW TERMINAL 3 UPDATE - HOT OFF THE PRESS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by T.J., Jun 15, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, Laura but it seems some charters are using 3 and some not. I am picking someone up tomorrow out there and will see what the deal is on that. And I have no idea why JetBlue is still at 2.

2. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The one we fly with out of Minneapolis, Worry Free or Champion landed at 2 on our trips the first of June and last week. Who knows where we'll end up next time!
    That terminal 3 sure is pretty :)

3. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we went to Cancun the third week in June, we flew Sun Country out of Minneapolis and we landed at Terminal 3 and took off from Terminal 3. It is amazing how much the airport has changed, even just in the last couple of years.

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used to wonder why tons of flights at Terminal One, which was known as the Charter Terminal, were not really charters. Like Spirit, Sun Country and Frontier who come immediately to mind.

Guess there is no rhyme nor reason for some of this stuff. Welcome to Mexico.

Like why does Air Canada fly out of T3 while JetBlue does not. My only thought on JB is that they only have one incoming and one outbound flight per day. But then Spirit, who does use T3, only has 3 in and outs per day and that is not every day. Go figure.

5. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't care where I land as long as it's Cancun!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice