NEW Temptations in Los Cabos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by helln72, Jan 3, 2009.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1

I'll be fine if I can have fun and enjoy some dancing at night. I have always been able to get a party going so I guess I will just have to livin up the place. I am missing the chat before the trip, love making friends here and meeting people there though. Hope I can find a forum to do just that. I'm sure it will be different then TTR cancun but I am looking forward to a new playground too. Looking at the website it does look like a nice resort.

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll be heading there this May. Looking forward to a new resort and seeing Chinos again. I'm hoping some of our TTR friends try out the Los Cabos place. I agree a Cancuncare-like forum would be awesome. I know Steve was thinking about starting one. We should definitely encourage him.

Ronald :cool:

3. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Hi, I'm the site admin for the Desire Forums

Feel free to browse and read the posts in the Desire Los Cabos sections of our forums.

If you want to post and ask questions of members that have been to the resort, you will have to join and become members of the Desire forums

Here's the link to the forums http://desireresorts.19.forumer.com/

PS - after Desire LC is converted to Temptations LC on Feb 20, 2009, we will no longer continue the Desire LC sections of our Forums

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    cokewithlime i have been a loyal TTR chatter here.........and have met many from here. Thanks for the message

5. Hotcpl

Hotcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cabo fun

Hi all,
    We are new to this but we will be going to Temptation resort in Cabos in late March (24th - ). Looking to meet fun hot couples so that this new reosrt will be dynamic and exciting. If anyone here is going around that time, hopefully we can catch up..

6. helln72

helln72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just booked our vacation at Los Cabos for May 7th - May 17th. I can't wait.
    :D

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL This is too funny. Talina and I were hoping to meet some Cancuncare folks in Cabo...never that it would happen so easily. We are booked for Los Cabos May 6 - May 16th :D I guess we'll see you there!!! Hopefully we can talk more before then. Anyone else want to join us in May?

Ronald :cool:

8. helln72

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well actually, We're newbies :oops: We have never been to a Temptations. We were planning to go to Temptations Cancun this year, but then we found out about the new one in Los Cabos (we've been wanting to go to Cabo) so we thought we would try that one this year and maybe Cancun next year.

I guess we'll see you there!

9. tilltill78

tilltill78 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My fiance were looking to go for our honeymoon. However the time of year may be a problem. Our honeymoon going to be the first week of September. Some say it rains a bit in Cancun around that time. Is that true?? Would Cabo be a better option? Thank you!

10. helln72

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That is the rainy season, but even in the rainy season, it doesn't rain a lot. Usually the shower passes quickly. I know that Cancun gets a little more rain than Cabo does, but either one is a great choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice