New Spa at Cancun Airport!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NormsKid, Aug 2, 2007.

1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've used xspas in other cities while waiting for connecting flights and I'm sure I'll be making a visit to the ones in Cancun as well.

3. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never heard of such a thing and thought it was quite interesting to read about earlier today.

212eric

http://travelvideo.tv/news/more.php?id=12093_0_1_0_M

XpresSpa Opens Two Spas at Cancun International Airport
    Aug 02, 07 | 11:17 am

XpresSpa announces the opening of two new spas located at Cancun International Airport, Mexico in Terminals 2 & 3. You don’t have to buy a first class ticket to experience first class service and complete relaxation at the airport.

Both XpresSpas offer wide, engaging entrances, warm earth tones, wood floors and paneling, and Chinese bamboo trees. The materials used to build the spas are all natural, soft shades with subtle lighting and gentle sounds of Asia encourage tranquility from the otherwise chaotic environment in today’s airports.

The XpresSpas will provide travelers with a full line of services including Massages, Waxing, Facials, Manicures and Pedicures. XpresSpa also carries an extensive line of our own beauty products and gift items that are sold in all of our spas and on-line at www.XpresSpa.com

About XpresSpa

XpresSpa operates 14 luxury full-service spas in airports around the country and in Mexico – by year end that number will grow to 22 locations. (For a list of locations, please visit www.XpresSpa.com) XpresSpa is open 365 days a year, 16 hours a day. Opened in 2004, XpresSpa now provides spa services to over 200,000 travelers a year, attracting a customer base of 53% men and 47% women with 14% repeat business. In 2006, XpresSpa was named “Best New Specialty Retail Concept” by Airport Revenue News. In 2007, XpresSpa was named “Retailer with Highest Regard for Customer Service.”

Expansion plans include Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Netherlands in Lounge 2 scheduled to open in November 2007. Other national and international spas are under development. XpresSpa provides the same luxury spa services in surroundings that are consistent from one location to the next. No matter the airport, travelers can easily recognize XpresSpa and trust that they are going to receive the same high quality service time after time.

Providing services that reduce and eliminate pre-flight tension and anxiety, XpresSpa is the answer to frustration caused by long lines, intrusive security check points, delayed flights, inclement weather, cancellations, over-bookings and Homeland Security regulations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice