New SB Forum Moderators Vote - Final Vote

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2006.

?

Who should the two new SB Moderators be?

1. Apple

100.0%
  2. Mad Ad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WHdream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Shezzman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karan

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right ive just worked a 16 hour shift and Im beat, I gotta hit the sack but good luck people who wins

Bye
    Adam

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Suspense! Drama!

5. SCR

SCR Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This just in...

On the heels of this election, it has been discovered that Sheez has tried marijuana, but didn't inhale. This just in.

Shawn

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok Polls closed.

Congrats to Apple and Mad Ad. Commiserations to Shezzman and WHDream and all candidates in the previous round. Every one of you would have made a good moderator but we can only have two more for now.

I'll be sending a PM to you both shortly with details of how to use the extra features you will have.

Remember, the main qualities of being a Moderator are to be welcoming and helpful and of course to be 'moderate' and fair in your views - allow discussions and disagreements to take place but know where to draw the line and not be afraid to do so. Any decisons taken, such as locking a thread or editing a post should be explained in the thread concerned. As I say to the other Mods, if you are unsure of action to take, just use your common sense and do what you feel is right. You've both been around long enough to know the general rules and there are never any recriminations for doing something or not doing something.

Finally, no password sharing. If anyone currently knows your password then you should change it immediately. I dont want the situation to arise where Moderator functions have been used (or abused) by persons unknown. If this does arise then it's likely that your stint as a Mod will be a brief one. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice