New SB Forum Moderators Vote - Final Vote

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2006.

?

Who should the two new SB Moderators be?

1. Apple

100.0%
  2. Mad Ad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WHdream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Shezzman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm saving all of mine for the last min..... :wink: :wink:

Ian. :lol: :lol:

2. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dream......i think gollums comment about you cheating was tongue in cheek.....im sure you have read a lot of his posts before, they are to be honest bizzarre.....Haha! But i think your follow-up comment of "i think im the only one not cheating" was unfounded. just my two pennies

3. SCR

SCR Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree. This is not who I would want moderating the Breakers forum.

Shawn

4. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The person i have voted for has helped me out loads since logging onto this forum out of all the Mod candidates....thats why i voted him!. i honestly dont think anyone has the time to be devious and go to the lengths of "cheating"! anyways steve will be able to see who has voted and if there is any foul play he will react accordingly.

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think she was seriously accusing others of cheating I think her comment was made because someone said she was cheating when she had the lowest votes so her comment was basically how could I be cheating when I'm not even close in the polls kind of statement.

I think too much drama going on about this moderator poll!

6. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it has amazed me to be honest..........i was just reading and just responded to what i saw but i all fairness good luck to all!

7. SCR

SCR Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for clearing that up Jlow. However, my choice of pronoun (this) refers to anyone who would cheat; not necessarily whdream specifically.

But of course, you already knew this. :wink:

Shawn

8. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    scumbags..... cheating mother fuckers! I would have won but do not have time to put the kind of effort in that would be required to fix up such a form..... so many degenerates, each and every one of you.

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL! Yeah I dont understand? I got more votes in the last round ha ha ha :D

Agreed jlow, far too serious :roll:

Bye
    Adam

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok ok people...JEEEESHHHH noone was cheating it is called A JOKE!!! GET OVER IT!! And I would never accuse anyone seriously of cheating...

And yes JLOW the drama is getting annoing. I personally congratulate ANYONE who wins... :-o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice