New Referral Benefits - A Clarification From Premier

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Len from the Floor, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I have never seen Belvedere or Ketel One. What bars have those?

When we first started out they had something called Skol. Not sure if that is still the low level or it is this Barton’s mentioned above because when we are white since then we have asked for Smirnoff or Sky. Most bars have both and are available for all. When blue, pink or black we have asked for Grey Goose and gotten that.

I would think Absolut would be the ‘in between’ vodka based on the past. Years ago they didn’t even have grey goose and Absolut was the premier vodka. I would say no thanks and get the Sky or Smirnoff vodka. I just don’t like Absolut for some reason. So if gold band doesn’t actually get a good liquor then no point in us doing a referral again.

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We are here on referral, and because this will be our last time on referral, we have been paying attention to the booze selection for regular guests. I clarified that the wine=by-the-glass selections are the same for everyone, so that was good news for us. Sean and I like Ketel One, so we will miss that, but we're ok with the Skye vodka, which comes in plain, vanilla, citrus, and raspberry. I like the raspberry for mojitos.

They have Grey Goose stocked this week.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I rarely get drinks anywhere other than Premier Bar in the day or Lobby Bar at night (I use Lobby Bar when at Bash), but they both have them. Not sure on the other bars.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  4. Cortus

Cortus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Just get me a drink already. Grey Goose, Absolut or Rot Gut by the end of the day and I am fine. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. matchandherbetterhalf

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    They have Ketel One everywhere this week except the pool bar (on the pool side of it).

Kyle, you need to get out of the pool once in a while and see the rest of the resort. :p

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha. If they didn’t have grey goose then I would move on to the next options but have always been able to get goose as pink or blue.

7. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2

Surprised to hear they eliminated the tiers in the wines by the glass. April 2019 and April 2018 there were different levels of wine and we are snobby enough wine drinkers to know!

8. matchandherbetterhalf

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We are snobby too (250-bottle wine cellar at home), so I was very interested to know about the wine! I thought I had remembered there being different levels of wine in April 2018. Javier at Sky was who told me there is only one level of wine currently. Chardonnay, Sauv Blanc, Rose, and a red I didn't try. The Rose was too dry for me, and I like my whites and Rose dry. I needed a glass of water after drinking the Rose lol. The Sauv Blanc was better than the Chardonnay, at least to my taste.

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I have seen both of these offered and even recommended them to Elyse, however, she will still normally drink Skyy (over both those brands and Goose). So with her normal go-to being readily available, and me very much disliking Vodka and general, as I member I don't even benefit.

I had a separate email with the hotel complaining about them trying to charge me for Jager, that seems like it's a cost to anyone, even with a black band. That doesn't seem right, or even make any freaking sense, cause most people can't even stand it.

10. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    As long as they keep Skyy vodka for the lowest tier I'll be a happy camper...I don't drink much more when we're there lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice