new premier area

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Frbo, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Shelton_Kathy

Shelton_Kathy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back and yes, the premier hot tub area is open. Problem is the hours! Opening at 10am is ridiculous because by then it's too hot to use. It's also closed by about 8pm as I recall. We like the hot tub either EARLY in the morning or LATE at night so it was pretty useless to us. Hopefully TTR will get their act together on this.

2. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Shelton Kelly. ...So what else is with the hot tub? Is there seating, a bar??? I am sure those of us who go to Temptations in the cooler months will get some use of it. When I have been there in Oct. I would have enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing some pictures and enjoying it in October!

3. Ed and Rae

Ed and Rae Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you take any pictures?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Well guys I am in new premier area right now . Hot tub is small but nice little place for members. It's like a big sun deck overlooking the sexy pool with a bar. Ok, gotta go drink lol

5. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Nice!
    It appears no one uses cameras anymore.
    I leave in 7 days and I have a camera, and not afraid to use it!

(I just do not know how to post pictures) [​IMG]

Cal

6. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya Cal. This thread is almost 3 weeks old & no pics yet! WTF! :huh:

I have faith that Jim will send some though. :wink3:

7. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    It is a good thing I am willing to take one for the team and force myself to go all the way to Mexico, just to get the pictures of the new area!

Cal

8. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you know it sounds like a tough job but somebody has got yo do it. Good Luck!! :daveandmo:

9. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    [​IMG]
    Picture 1
    [​IMG]
    Pic 2
    [​IMG]
    Pic 3
    [​IMG]
    Pic 4
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Guys, here are some of the pics I took of the new Premier area, I took more but for some reason they have not uploaded well on my laptop. The new area has a staircase to the right of the Bathrooms of the Sexy pool (if your looking at the bathrooms from the sexy pool bar) the stair case is in between the bathrooms and that first walkway...
    There is 3 steps up to a small patio area with about 5 to 7 sun chairs, then the stair case up to the area pictured above with lots more sun chairs and the 4 person Jacuzzi, a fully stocked bar with lots of upgrades to alcohol, flavored absolutes, upgraded tequilas etc. the railings overlook the game area i.e. where chinos stands to speak to the crowd
    Its a nice area to hang out and relax and still be by the music and hear the games without neccesarily having to fight the crowds for chairs or wait at the sexy pool bar. They have hired about 6 new personel to bartend, be a drink runner, food runner etc for all the premier members. I personally think its a pretty cool thing, not just the new area, but the new guys running around the pool and the beach area.. for those that havent been in awhile, premier now has the beach right in front of the sexy pool bar and its own bar on the beach as well.. THose guys are amazing, after getting to know you and what you drink, I never had to even look for them or get out of the sexy pool or jacuzzi or beach, they would seek me out or keep an eye on me and my drink levels all week and I would be talking in the jacuzzi with a sip left in my drink and get a tap on the shoulder and be handed a new one... Those premier guys with the orange shirts, work their asses off to make premier members feel pretty damn special.
    My overall opinion is that the new area and new workers was a great idea and a great way to make premier feel special and appreciated. The deck area is not something you can hang out at late, but I thought it was a great way to relax away from the crowds, relieve the hangovers and still hear the music and the games without having to walk to the quiet pool. I liked it, hope this and the pictures help.

10. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Good job finally getting some pics! I know where we will be next trip, right there! Much better than I expected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice