new post

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LYNN73, Jan 9, 2007.

1. LYNN73

LYNN73 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have funally picked a time to go we now are going in June and are taking our children, but my best friend Pam and her family are going too. Pam has a daughter who is older and she is going to help with all the kids so we adults can have some quiet time yet still have family time. I even agreed to 7 nights I think if my children are with us 7 days will be wonderful.

We talked with our travel agent and she directed us to Occidental in a place called xcaret and she said there is a nice eco park where we can rest and relax and the kids will have a great time.

Thank you for all your help. I will try to remember to come back and tell you about our trip

bye

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well good luck. And yes come back and tell us all how it went and all! and we wanna see pics and everything...It's always good to come back and maybe shed some light on things you experienced in Cancun, for the next new person to come in after you :lol:

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I seriously considered that resort for my last holiday with my wife before we decided on more of an adventure. Good choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice