new post

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LYNN73, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tropical rainstorm?

Don't think so!

This is weird-arse non-tropical weather. Arriving from the North too.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I guess we should know what you are looking for?? All Inclusive? What type of Accomadations you are looking for?Are you looking to party or just relax

3. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this for real?

Im not buying it, I think its BS.

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no response from the original poster since 4:30 yesterday....yeah, you are probably right....if was a true person, they would have jumped in sooner (I think) with more information.

5. LYNN73

LYNN73 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi
    we are 30 and we have 3 kids but we are not taking them with us. But we are shy and I do not think we need adults but we heard you can have food included there in the price.

I don't want to be gone long cause of my kids is 5 days not long enough, I think if more I may take kids if not too expensive. Any ideas will help. I see ElPublito looks nice is it good? Or should it be more higher stars?

I am alittle scared about terrorist but my friend at church says htat mexico would not be bothered with terrorist. I am strangeI worry about all things. My husband says we have to go away and have private fun without our children and family and I think as our oldest girl is 10 i can leave them for a short time.

6. LYNN73

LYNN73 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i will go now my kids come home soon. I will check here tomorrow for more thank lynn

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL... Cancun specifically has a higher American to Mexican ratio than many areas of the US... I definitely won't argue the weather...

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay, you mentioned church...do you guys drink at all? do you plan just to hang out at the resort and relax and do day-trip tours to the ruins and such??? I don't think you would be into the club scene by what you have already stated...so I would suggest to stay further south of Cancun into the Riviera Maya. Many more hotels, not as crowded, and more beauitful in my opinion.

To me, Cancun doesn't fit our lifestyle anymore....we are more family geared-oriented and don't do the party thing anymore.

There are many all-inclusives along the Riviera Maya that are excellent that include all the food/drink you want....you give a better price range that you are shooting for...as well as your departure aiport...and I can find you some more specific places to look at.

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the funniest thread going right now! :lol:

10. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Steve Coker's having one last bash before he leaves :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice