new post

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LYNN73, Jan 9, 2007.

1. LYNN73

LYNN73 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have never posted before on this board forum. I am thinking about going to cancun where should we stay any ideas for me?

I have not gone outside usa and wonder how safe we will be what about terrorist and stuff? how safe?

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just in case this is a legit post, am moving to the Cancun Info forum. Doesn't deal with BBG specifically...

3. LYNN73

LYNN73 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what is bbg did I do this wrong? I am sorry I don't understand this ! Just want to go on a trip. where is the best place we can stay? how safe is mexico? I think that might be nice to see. We are very shy and we don't travel but we think we want to

I will go now.

4. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    "BBG" is a shortened term for an adult-oriented resort in Cancun: Blue Bay Getaway.

Since you are just getting started on your research, your more general questions may be answered better or more quickly here in the Cancun Info forum. Don't worry, your thread is now in the right place...no need to go away.

5. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If this is your first trip away from the USA, then you first want to make sure you get your passport. Sometimes it can take up to two months or so to get it once you submit your application, so get that out of the way or started first.

Second, since there are all kinds of hotels and resorts in Cancun (expensive/not expensive, all-inclusive/european plan, adults-only/family-oriented, great beach/bad beach, etc.) you need to figure out what you are looking for in the kind of place to stay.

When you decided to look at Cancun for a possible vacation, what attacted you to it? Who is coming with you? How old is everybody? Is cost an issue?

6. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this a trick question?

No one's flown any planes into any high rise buildings down here recently, if that's what you're concerned about.

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Definitely go to Blue bay getaway. You'll love it. Were going on our 6th trip.

8. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Doesn't sound like BBG material to me. Too high a shock value.

Boise Idaho might suit you better.

9. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    if this a legit question:
    first and formost, grab a large glass of your favorite beverage, and read through all of the stickies at the top of this forum

if this is not legit, please troll elsewhere.

10. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Be nice Drew! I think Cancun is about perfect for someone who hasn't traveled outside the US, we have Walmart and Sam's and Costco and Starbuck's. It's almost the same as the US it just has a few more Mexicans and better weather!

Well, except for today, sheesh! My husband rode his bike to the bank and then called me to come with the car and rescue him because Tulum Ave had a foot of water on it...love those tropical rainstorms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice