New Orleans - Recommendations

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mike and Ang, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Gene & Stacy

Gene & Stacy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I hear you and we are the same way. Really though, Fantasy Fest I thought was actually a little tamer over all than TTR. You take all day to recover by the pool, the restaurants are excellent and the evenings are all what you make of it. It is so clean and safe with a large police presence. Body paint and costumes make up the majority of people participating. At first, my wife was a little overwhelmed at TTR but adjusted well lol. We will go back to both but are really looking forward to the NOLA trip. Thanks everyone for the help.

2. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    New Orleans Options

Bumping the thread. We had to cancel the last trip...but we are going the last weekend of the month for a wedding on the 30th. Already received some great suggestions...but open to more info always. Recommendations please...:xyxthumbs:

3. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    We have an apartment in the CBD area of New Orleans and are there several times a month. As stated by others, Colette's is a great lifestyle club. Very well run and the staff is great. The down side is the music. It can get very Ghetto at times. The upstairs play rooms are good and there is always something going on.
    Jasmine's is a little trashy. that's all I'll say. Wouldn't recommend.
    The Country Club is great but they did get in trouble a year or so ago. A young woman went early in the day and got wasted, then started having random sex with random men all over the place. After she got home and had time to think think about what she had done, she filed rape charges.
    The security tapes plainly showed her moving freely from one guy to the other but the city decided to put a halt to the clothing optional aspect.
    It will slowly come back into play.
    It seems that a city like New Orleans with it's overwhelming reputation for naughtiness would have more ADULT CO opportunities but it's not the case.
    Speaking of Naughty, try Naughty-N-Nawlins. It's a lifestyle convention held every year in the middle of summer on Bourbon for a week.
    Imagine 3000 swingers drinking hand grenades & Hurricanes partying there asses off on Bourbon. It can get down right wild and DIRTY. It's why we live there!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice