New/Old to Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Rudy, Jul 29, 2007.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drew - I laughed for 5 whole minutes. Thank you.

2. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drewbert, brilliant mate, I was trawling through some of the posts I never got a chance to read and laughed so much I nearly choked, thank you.

3. Rudy

Rudy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ferry service is up !!

Hey gang haven't been here in a while , thought i would let you all know we are officialy up and running , D--N what a task this has been , we are leaving out of Carribean Carnival dock at Playa Tortugas to the API concrete dock @ IM Check out our new website (under construction) @
    www.venturestarferry.com you think you had trouble getting a FM3 try getting a truck-load of permits to run a ferry service ARGH !!, if anyone is interested we are paying 40% commissions on passenger referals, any additional info needed im @>> rudylanier@yahoo.com
    If i have breached the rules of conduct by posting my business here i am truly sorry, and if informed of such will not do it again !! :(

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Impressive! I wish you luck!

One comment is that when you post an email address either here in a post or on your website's Contact page it can get easily scooped up by spambots. And that means that those email addresses will get targeted for tons of spam.

It's better when posting here to spell out you email address like this: rivergirl at hiddencancun dot com. And for your website's Contact page all email addresses should be text links that are encoded with javascript to hide the sendto address.

5. Rudy

Rudy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TY for the advise

Additionally i may have some IT work for you ?? Interested?
    RjL

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, good luck, impressive indeed!

Now, how would those commissions work? :D

7. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Rudy,

Nice to hear from you. Congrats. I am very happy you succeeded, after all that work and pain... Hope to see you again.

I will be happy to assist you if you need.

:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice