New Indian Restaurant Opening

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jen***, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok--will be out of town in Akumal the rest of this week. Hope someone can confirm it and since I now have a menu guide to explain what all those strange things are, maybe I can give it a try before I leave for Branson/Chicago/The Dells next week.

2. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Jim

Have a great trip to the Dells. Thats only about 3 hours from me. I live in Red Wing, MN right on the Mississippi just an hour south of the Twin Cities. Have you been to the Dells before?

Tom

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never been to the Dells and a bit apprehensive. As much as I try, I have become quite the travel snob (but don't tell anyone else). I had the same feelings before going to Branson the first time and turned out really loving it. So this trip will be Branson, Chicago and the dells! What a combination. And I always try to remember that "Though you travel the world over in search of the beautiful, you must carry it with you or you find it not." Emerson

4. GONZO

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't been there in years, but it is known as the water park capitol of the world. One thing I would do is to go on the famous duck boat ride. Here is a link: http://www.wisconsinducktours.com/ or if you want a fast boat ride check this out and watch the video: http://www.jetboatadv.com/ The Dells is geared to kids but there is a ton of things to keep you occupied. Here is another site with a load of info.

http://www.wisdells.com/

5. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Gonzo!! I will have a little spare time but not much. Will be there for a conference so it's work, work, work! Yeh, right!

6. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've lived in the Chicago area for 3 years and still haven't been to the Dells. But neither has my boyfriend who has lived here all his life. Have a nice trip!

7. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will be staying at the Fairmont for 3 days in Chicago. Plan to get my museum fix at the Art Institute and Field Museums and of course some Greek food and Chicago Pizza!!

8. GONZO

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha yep that darn work. I tell ya what you let me know when you are hiring. :D

9. costumer

costumer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any one been to the new Indian yet?

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Going tonight, will let everyone know how we found it.

Am I right in thinking it is owned byt the same people as Thai Lounge? If so it should be good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice