New Home Depot ??

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Jul 26, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone mentioned that we are getting a new Home Depot?

Next to Soriana on Kabah. The site work is well under way. It will be great to go to a Home Depot with some parking.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am happy to have one close to home. Two weeks ago we went to Home Depot and Jorge ended up WALKING home to Gringolandia with a huge piece of plywood as no taxis were coming in to the store and RadioTaxi was not answering their line.

So, parking not a big deal when you don't have a car, but at least taxis will be close at hand.

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: sorry Canuck to laugh but that strikes me very funny................however I'll bet he wasn't too pleased :oops: :oops:

4. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are u sure? I have not been lose to Soriana thr ladt 4 moths, dtill buiynig from them biut on thr internet.

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Totally positive, they've been tearing up the lot for a while now and hubby told me last week that it was going to be a Home Depot.

6. Alma Libre

Alma Libre Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is great, that parking lot at Home Depot is a nightmare. I don't even venture into it with my truck anymore.

7. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wondered what they were going to build there. It's better than another gas station or plaza I suppose!
    There's another La Europea opening in the hotelzone too, have no idea where - I saw it advertised on the side of a bus.

8. Kris in Cancun

Kris in Cancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For sure it is Home Depot that is being built in the spot next to Sorianas. I live about 100 yards behind it and just saw today they have put up a sign that says it will open in Enero 2008.

9. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ALWAYS park outside on the road at Home Depot.

You get one stupid driver in there that can't reverse and it turns into gridlock.

I parked on the road yesterday, and as I was walking towards the store, a car departing the carpark there stopped for traffic and the home depot delivery truck promptly reversed up the drive and nailed it in the rear.

Good times!

10. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They've covered the fencing around the construction site to block out prying eyes, so we can't easily see how quickly and thoroughly they are flattening out the ground. Boy I'm sorry to miss the sight of that, I get off on seeing bulldozers in action.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice