New hairstyle...

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Jlow511, Jul 25, 2005.

?

New hairstyle like/dislike?

1. Like

100.0%
  2. Dislike

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Like old style better from previous pics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :daveandmo: ill drink to that, im ALWAYS wearing Flipflops/Sandalls

2. Opie

Opie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hersey I mean Jlow

Take it from the old gal on the block, you are cute as cute can be and if its in style go for it. But 20 years from now if we are both still alive I want to have this conversation with you then cause trust me this will be one of them so called popular everyone is doing it kind of styles that you will say "What F _ _ _ was I thinking????" Oh you will trust me on this one. I have seen many styles come and go, participated in many of them and scratched my head in disbelief later hahahaahahhahahaha But enjoy babe boy your only young once who cares!

Go for it!

3. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha, I think we've all done that! I blame it on my parents though...my hair and how funny they dressed me in the late 70's early 80's... remember the 'mushroom' cuts for girls...ewwww

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the compliments yer making me :oops:

And yes I'm already aware of the possible "WHAT was I thinking phase" I should scan a pic of me from high school when I had the long hair in back short on top and sides (mullet if you will) where I parted it and spiked the right side lol I thought it was sooooo cool lol still think it wasn't bad for the time as that was the style.

But ya can't live life always worrying about what you or someone else is gonna think about something you did, ya just live it in the now w/ some concious mind on how it might effect the future, which I doubt a hair style will negatively or positively change my future too much so we'll just see how I feel like stylin it on a day to day basis lol. I'll get older and look at pics and me and whoever I show the pics too will likely have a good laugh but then I'll be able to say oh well for those that didn't like it then and who don't like it now F*** em I liked it at the time so I went w/ it lol. No one can go through life w/o looking back at some particular fad/style they had going w/o EVER saying OMG lol what was I thinking but always a good laugh and good story.

5. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great philosophy Jlow, and now you must show the pic of you with a mullet...youve intrigued us all im sure :lol:

6. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MULLETS RULE>>>> YOU MUST SHOW!!!

Opie....I agree with you but it was fun while you were doig it right..

Leah

7. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch in all honesty, won't we drink to anything though?

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I get a chance when I get home after work i'll try to scan that pic into my PC and post it for ya'll. Angela and Jennie have seen it lol. I'll actually have to see if we have a larger pic than my wallet size to scan, as my wallet pic is a little torn up bein in my wallet for years.

9. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jlow, I have to tell you, I agree with what you said 100%.

10. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yoou my friend are a legend, u've got balls, haha, MULLETS RULE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice